SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

Old 07-08-2017, 08:15 AM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default SFO Testimonials

What's your SFO story in 60 words or less?

What's SFO mean to you in 60 words or less?

What are your memories of SFO in 60 words or less?

Testify, and we might be able to use your story on the main site.

I say might because nothing is definite at this time, and TMyApp would have to approve your testimonial.

Even if this never happens, we can all still enjoy a good SFO story.

Keep it pithy, keep it interesting, and keep it 100.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:41 AM   #2
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice
Default Re: SFO Testimonials

SFO is not just a great game but a great community. I have witnessed many acts of kindness over the years since I joined in 2001. Whether it be from donating to keep the game alive or band together to help create great new content for a new generation. SFO will always have that spark of kindness that gives me hope in humanity.

^ there is my sales pitch.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 11:40 AM   #3
dark~killer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 110
dark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enoughdark~killer will become famous soon enough
Visit dark~killer's Facebook

Wow where do i start... Well i first discovered the game back in 2002 i think.. but when i first registered and i was free i said this might be a joke ( what game will be free for fighting chararters) but then started to see everything clearly.. people was in chat talking im lost and didnt no nobody, till somebody said hosting a game join up.. That started my gaming on sfo i begin to start playing all day eveyday and begin learning move and kicking butt ( well sometimes) and then was introduce to the forum where it was all ways full of life and fun.. i dedicated myself to the game but couldnt help out the community... was dealing with school and family issuses and the game was there to relive my child hood for the moment.. and strated playing everyday at school at home when i could find a pc lol.. but im proud of the community and how it grew... respectably love the game and honored to be apart of the community.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: dark~killer
Position:V.I.P/Elite V.I.P/SFO Staff Moderater 2020
Game Modes: Don't Matter
1st SFO Clan Joined in: (DH) Dark Hado
Characters: Akuma/Ryu/Ken
2010 Second place prize box winner! http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=27074
dark~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 10:17 PM   #4
-AOB-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 48
-AOB- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
SFO is not just a great game but a great community. I have witnessed many acts of kindness over the years since I joined in 2001. Whether it be from donating to keep the game alive or band together to help create great new content for a new generation. SFO will always have that spark of kindness that gives me hope in humanity.

^ there is my sales pitch.
The goat Liger Zero has spoken lol
-AOB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 06:14 AM   #5
carmona89

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 93
carmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura about

I started in 2004 due to my friends nagging me to join the game. Little did I know that I would become highly addicted to the game. As a 15 year old the game helped me to meet a lot of people who I became close to. Friendships and rivals who pushed me to be the very best, like no one ever was. I owe this game a lot because it made hard times in my life a lot easier.
It made me more confident and assertive with myself. I'm 30 now and I'm hoping to come back to the game once I invest on a laptop.
2nd Team Battle
POTL division 3 Champ
2nd ken masters
2nd Kens Quest To Conqour
3rd Master of The Hadou
carmona89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 07:08 AM   #6
Murder-Ink

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
Murder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enoughMurder-Ink will become famous soon enough

We'll be here when you return
Murder-Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 08:20 PM   #7
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 192
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
What's your SFO story in 60 words or less?

What's SFO mean to you in 60 words or less?

What are your memories of SFO in 60 words or less?

Testify, and we might be able to use your story on the main site.

I say might because nothing is definite at this time, and TMyApp would have to approve your testimonial.

Even if this never happens, we can all still enjoy a good SFO story.

Keep it pithy, keep it interesting, and keep it 100.
My SFO story is and what it means to me is: a bigger stronger community over the years that comes together, helps each other, play matches together, and die together... in like all-in-one package. No matter what, I believe SFO & and it's community is a place where anyone is welcome. The rewards & giving comes later on...

IGNs: Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff Moderator since 2018
Modes: Unvind/Zero-E only
#1 SFO Clan joined of 2002: (TRG)=Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Wolvy/Bison -teams- Bison/Ryu

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote