SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO Bug Squash Kim-Kam RaNdOm iNsAnItY 14 09-09-2011 12:15 AM
[ 1.9c - Christmas Bug-Squash ] TMyApp New Features 62 04-04-2011 09:46 PM
[ SFO 1.8c - First Bug-Squash of 2k9 ] TMyApp New Features 45 03-31-2009 10:32 PM
[ Christmas Bug-Squash 2k7 ] TMyApp New Features 25 01-01-2008 11:45 PM
[ SFO - 1.6 d,e - Christmas Bug-Squash ] TMyApp New Features 132 02-24-2007 12:41 PM

Old 04-20-2014, 11:18 PM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ SFO - Bug Squash 2014 ]

A number of bugs were introduced in the last 2013 game update ... so if anyone has a chance, please report the MOST CRITICAL bugs in THIS thread so that they can be included in the next silent and/or bug-squash update (aka: an update that is DESPERATELY overdue, and thus will only include the MOST critical bugs which were introduced in 2013)

... all other "super old/annoying" bugs will most likely have to wait until the MAJOR 2014 updates (ie: around the same time Gambit is added to the game )
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:21 PM   #2
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: [ SFO - Bug Squash 2014 ]

-' Following Bison , Following Sakura
-' 3p , and 4p unable to black when 1st or 2nd player dies
-' Ryu shinkuu hadoken turning around backwards
-' Cyclops freezing glitch, ill post a video about it.

-' I think that's about it for me.

Edit:

Not much but , i'll make a part 2 with chat glitches.

Following bison and sakura 3p and 4p

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".

Last edited by YoureGonnaLuvMe; 04-21-2014 at 03:33 PM.
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:36 PM   #3
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: [ SFO - Bug Squash 2014 ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMate View Post
ill post a video about it.
please do, videos are the best way to help confirm new bugs, and show what you are talking about
Old 04-21-2014, 03:36 PM   #4
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

Guys , One post per user. Edit your post if needed.

No spam pwiz.

YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 02:35 PM   #5
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 127
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about

is it me or the colors have vanished?
TheKnight1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:50 PM   #6
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

TLF Helpers.

When any player brings out a TLF helper, and another player does the same (bring out any helper) the TLF Helper stays, and does not vanish.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #7
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

i thought that was changed like that on purpose. The TLF helpers leaves when the users hyperbar goes down to nothing.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:17 PM   #8
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Hopefully the next update, lag will be eliminated, I'm so tired of lag. I should be used to it by name but it still amazes me how I can uppercut someone and they will be popped in the air but no damage still dealt. I still love the game so, I deal with it. I expect great things in 2014.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:25 PM   #9
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
Hopefully the next update, lag will be eliminated, I'm so tired of lag. I should be used to it by name but it still amazes me how I can uppercut someone and they will be popped in the air but no damage still dealt. I still love the game so, I deal with it. I expect great things in 2014.
Then it would be harder to catch someone with the uppercut if you could read all their movements.

Old 04-28-2014, 03:39 PM   #10
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Cyclopse Backward's Beam

Vindicated Ken, Backwards air-Hadoken

When someone rematches sometimes, the rematches game only goes for one round, then they are brought back to the count down screen, and the host gets a Loss. (ShadowSlayer, supposibly knows how to do this glitch, or knows what triggers it, so ill have to contact him for more detail)

IornMan's HP,MP,LP move frame stays on screen if you hold any of thoe buttons while jumping.
i.e I jump and press (and hold) LP (or any punch button) and the move frame (little blast) will stay frozen on the screen until I release the button (command).

Old 04-28-2014, 05:33 PM   #11
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Cyclopse Backward's Beam

When someone rematches sometimes, the rematches game only goes for one round, then they are brought back to the count down screen, and the host gets a Loss. (ShadowSlayer, supposibly knows how to do this glitch, or knows what triggers it, so ill have to contact him for more detail)

IornMan's HP,MP,LP move frame stays on screen if you hold any of thoe buttons while jumping.
i.e I jump and press (and hold) LP (or any punch button) and the move frame (little blast) will stay frozen on the screen until I release the button (command).
cyclops backwards beam ? never saw that happen

Old 04-28-2014, 06:29 PM   #12
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Cyclopse Backward's Beam

you gonna snitch like that fam? but you gotta also be able to host to do it... and its more likely to happen 1on1 no tag with a spectator. I'll make a vid.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:47 PM   #13
APPLES33D

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 247
APPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enough
Visit APPLES33D's YouTube

Juggernaut p3/p4 glitch

Last edited by xfaderx; 05-08-2014 at 03:08 AM.
APPLES33D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:31 AM   #14
APPLES33D

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 247
APPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enoughAPPLES33D will become famous soon enough
Visit APPLES33D's YouTube
Default Various ironamn glitches

pay close attention to the gameplay, various graphical and gameplay glitches are displayed. invisable hadokens, low jump archs, and lingering animations. the glitches in general are more prominent in vindicated mode

Last edited by xfaderx; 05-08-2014 at 03:08 AM.
APPLES33D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:06 AM   #15
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

good videos of the bugs, keep 'em coming.
edited so they show up in the forum
Old 05-08-2014, 12:21 PM   #16
guitarrocker

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
i thought that was changed like that on purpose. The TLF helpers leaves when the users hyperbar goes down to nothing.
maybe it was.. but when you finish a round with the tlf helper still out, it stays out without having to summon it as well

Last edited by guitarrocker; 05-08-2014 at 02:31 PM.
guitarrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #17
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarrocker101 View Post
maybe it was.. but when you finish a round with the tlf helper still out, it stays out without having to summoning it as well
Plus Venom TLF doesn't do anything if you do Ryu spinning kick. I tested it out myself.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:35 PM   #18
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

Back to back specials dont always register in gameplay and they waste a special. For instance, ryu's shinku hadoken special. When p2 does it the first time i see it, but when he does it again he just sits still on my screen and his lvl goes down since he used it on his screen, but doesnt show on my screen

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:10 PM   #19
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Ever since the new update, cyclops freezes alot throughout the game...

Kinda annoying, please fix.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #20
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

^ can you elaborate...

freezes when? doing a special? doing a hyper? is it only p1? or P2,P3,P4 too?
does it only happen when facing right or left?

the more detail the better.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #21
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Exactly that's the point...he just randomly freezes.

He just freezes, I don't know what causes it. It just happens often. Then the only way to unfreeze him is to hit the opponent with a move. If your the one playing cyc YOUR cyc won't freeze, but on your opponents screen it will.

That's all the detail I can give. If you play the game alot you should already know.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 11:54 PM   #22
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1468
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon479 View Post
Back to back specials dont always register in gameplay and they waste a special. For instance, ryu's shinku hadoken special. When p2 does it the first time i see it, but when he does it again he just sits still on my screen and his lvl goes down since he used it on his screen, but doesnt show on my screen
Twas on purpose. The key is to do a move in-between in order for both to show.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:45 AM   #23
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

@fader, we already established this Bug with Cyclops and I already created a video as well, I just have to post it here.

We've known about this Cyc bug since the last bug squash. That he literally freezes randomly and you have to hit him in irder to resynch his movements or anything.

Old 05-14-2014, 02:31 AM   #24
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
@fader, we already established this Bug with Cyclops and I already created a video as well, I just have to post it here.

We've known about this Cyc bug since the last bug squash. That he literally freezes randomly and you have to hit him in irder to resynch his movements or anything.
I already posted it.

Old 05-20-2014, 09:35 PM   #25
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1468
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

While you're squashing bugs and making tweaks, mind working on vindicated moves hitboxes?

More specifically : Vindicated Shinku Hadoken/ Evil Shinku Hadoken.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote