SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Remix of Rehab by Rihanna lilcop90 Links 1 03-29-2010 05:22 AM
Is Rihanna taking Chris back? (F-K)dark~ace General 149 03-06-2009 02:03 PM
Chris Brown Abuses Rihanna SnuggLes__ General 56 02-22-2009 01:00 AM
Young Jeezy - I Put On (Remix Featuring Jay-Z) Cassidy General 10 08-07-2008 09:47 PM
Ginuwine & Tyrse Vs. Chris Brown DwAyN3 General 10 12-08-2007 02:23 PM

Old 02-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Rihanna Featuring Chris Brown Birthday Cake Remix

Some people say that everything from Chris beating her face into a new era was all fixed up to make me singing career take off. I totally disagree but I did see this song, I don't like the song personally I just wanted you guys take on the situation.

Old 02-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: Rihanna Featuring Chris Brown Birthday Cake Remix

He didnt beat her bad.. And for a man to bite a woman.. that means she had to be beating his ass pretty bad.
Who cares if they fought.. people do it all the time .. its funny..

I love the song.. I might have made another baby to it this past weekend

From the time the incident between them happened, it was rumored that they were trying to make the relationship work still.
Glad to see that they are

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:24 PM   #3
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I knew someone would post it sooner or later. I read one LA Times article about it and moved on. My take on the situation?

1) I do not give a damn.

At the time it happened, it was shocking, and I wanted to know what happened - then while we waited there was the debate over what happened and if it was right, then we found out and I went back to not following what CB or RiRi did with their lives.

2) The drama over her taking him back "How could she?!" That's her problem, not mine. If she's forgiven him and thinks he'll never turn into a raging demon again, (no pun intended), good luck to her. Maybe she see's something in him that changed. Maybe he has changed. Maybe she's as crazy as he is. I do not care. Sure, I hope nothing happens again, but she will have herself to blame.

3) I just found the old topics on the abuse when it happened. Good times.

4)
Quote:
He didnt beat her bad.. And for a man to bite a woman.. that means she had to be beating his ass pretty bad.
I just want to make the point that Brown did beat her bad, and she never fought back the entire time. I don't know if you ever got a chance to read the whole police report:

http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=22032

(The old IkonBoard code is fudged. Am not fixin' it.)

For you block, the normal thing would be to bite if RiRi was beating on you, but what CB did was not normal. Dude turned into a demon. All I'm saying.

My bad she did try to gouge his eyes out when he was strangling her. Must've missed that. Good for her. I do not like CB. Can ya tell?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 02-25-2012 at 11:55 PM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Oh, I forgot to mention this :
Quote:

Was a quote from Paul Mooney. The comedian. Just watched his stand up the other day. It seemed relevant, so I posted it as a response
Gotta admit.. biting a woman has got to be a defense mechanism to getting whipped yourself.
Out of every fight I have had with my kids moms or gf's.. I have yet to bite them lol.. Though I have a few permanent scars of my own .. but I socked them better yet O_O

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:20 AM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Ah. Lol. And yeah, I got you when we talked about this before. At least...with you it's an actual fight. This dude just went postal. I'm going to stop and let other people post their opinions.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:11 AM   #6
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

My reaction is both Meh and GJ Rihanna for putting this in the past.

The better approach would be to forgive but not forget (if she really is trying to rekindle a relationship.. she's on blow). I hate the media sometimes.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #7
Ludacris
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Ludacris is an unknown quantity at this point

she'S a grown woman....... if she wants to forgive him, she can............. people are gonna talk ish about it but what can they do?! it'S her life!!!!

What?! Spider Poison Is People Poison?!

Homer J. Simpson
Ludacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:44 AM   #8
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Rihanna Featuring Chris Brown Birthday Cake Remix

I tried hard to avoid the post for days.

1 question. what really happened in that car xD.
I would never hit a woman unless i just had to.

dont really care for niether music now but i did like chris brown music when he first came out and started getting attention.