SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pregnancy Test Joke Reveals Man's Cancer (SXA)crip General 1 11-11-2012 09:02 AM
The App-man's secret? Sir Nash General Comments & Strategies 51 08-23-2010 03:51 AM
Cake KingofStreetfighter101 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 41 07-07-2009 04:35 PM
Homeless girl goes to Harvard Wolfeh General 15 06-28-2009 03:04 PM
Cake 1-hitta RaNdOm iNsAnItY 0 10-22-2007 05:18 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
Luke500
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 183
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough
Default Homeless Man's Cake Stomped

On WSHH not too long ago, you can probably find it on there too.

Thoughts?
Old 08-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #2
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Homeless Man's Cake Stomped

I heard they gave him money after that and payed for dinner or something similar.
Even so, that's a d move.. I would of knocked their trendy lights out.
They're lucky this ain't the 60s and the black panthers were roaming the street, they would of got K'O'd.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #3
ZeroUnlim
SFO Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 65
ZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the roughZeroUnlim is a jewel in the rough
Visit ZeroUnlim's YouTube

That's...horrible.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #4
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1175
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

people areassholes. That was not funny at all.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #5
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

That's not even something to laugh or even joke about. I swear...if they did it to a black guy..99.99% chance he will beat the dumb ass outta them. What has our society turned into? -___-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 08-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
That's not even something to laugh or even joke about. I swear...if they did it to a black guy..99.99% chance he will beat the dumb ass outta them. What has our society turned into? -___-
That's racist.
You're suggesting black guys are 99 percent more violent.

I'm reporting this post.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #7
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

I'm not suggesting that black guys are 99% more violent. What I'm obviously saying is that if it was a black person, do you honestly think they would take that sht as a joke? Do you even think theyll sit their ass there and say "Ya, haha that was funny bro. Now lets skip around in a land filled with gumdrops, rainbows and F'n ponies"? Nah son, theyll kick dat ass harder than goku vs the planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 08-15-2013 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #8
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
I'm not suggesting that black guys are 99% more violent. What I'm obviously saying is that if it was a black person, do you honestly think they would take that sht as a joke? Do you even think theyll sit their ass there and say "Ya, haha that was funny bro. Now lets skip around in a land filled with gumdrops, rainbows and F'n ponies"? Nah son, theyll kick dat ass harder than goku vs the planet
So you're saying whites/asians and other racial/ethnic groups are more cowardly while blacks are extreme savages just ready for violence?
Old 08-15-2013, 12:54 AM   #9
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

we are not gonna go there... topic closed