SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GW - In The Making] SSJKarma TMC Chapters 32 07-01-2009 02:20 AM
Tut making help ~H~Zabuza Banners, Avatars and Images 5 12-24-2006 11:58 AM
Banner making need help =/ ken_4005 Banners, Avatars and Images 1 08-19-2006 01:58 PM
Making a sig ShisouReiki Banners, Avatars and Images 1 08-18-2006 09:54 PM
I'm making a banner. Cwing Banners, Avatars and Images 7 04-20-2006 09:44 PM

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Making a bagel.

I will you teach you the steps (in development) on making a bagel LMFAO, P.S: Extremely bored got nothing betta 2 do.

Step 1: Gte any type of bagel you prefer: Chocolate,Raisin, Cinnamon w/ Raisin, Cinnamon w/o raisin, plain, and seeded.

Step 2: Microwave or toast bagel. Check if toaster is clean and suitable to heat the bagel.

Step 3: Get any possible type of cream cheese and heres one that i just heard of and its legit, it tastes like baloony- Salmon and heres the better ones: Regular,strawberry, reduced fat (recommended).

Step 4: Cut your bagel in half or leave it as you like.

AND YOU HAVE THE PERFECT BAGEL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 05-17-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Making a bagel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
I will you teach you the steps (in development) on making a bagel LMFAO, P.S: Extremely bored got nothing betta 2 do.

Step 1: Gte any type of bagel you prefer: Chocolate,Raisin, Cinnamon w/ Raisin, Cinnamon w/o raisin, plain, and seeded.

Step 2: Microwave or toast bagel. Check if toaster is clean and suitable to heat the bagel.

Step 3: Get any possible type of cream cheese and heres one that i just heard of and its legit, it tastes like baloony- Salmon and heres the better ones: Regular,strawberry, reduced fat (recommended).

Step 4: Cut your bagel in half or leave it as you like.

AND YOU HAVE THE PERFECT BAGEL.

not a bad tip though, i think blockattack should make a food channel on how to make babies
nah i kid, but for real the question am gonna ask is , you where this bored and you randomly decide to bring the food channel upon sfo? clever idea yes i think am hungry , so ill take o ur tips but all that white stuff that is in between the bagel, i think i will pass on that whip cream and settle for sum chocolate. just doesnt look right with that whitish stuff in betwwen the bagel. smh:/ nice tip though
Old 05-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #3
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

yw. LMAO whip cream o.o rofl giggity jk :P thnx for the credit. Just randomly came to me via instinct. :L

Bump: Kuz im enjoyin a bagel wit tuna. NOt the fish one. Jus tuna the mashed one xD btw dont try the chocolate bagel trust me dont.
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa

Last edited by ((HF)Kindaru; 05-17-2011 at 11:11 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

You guys are hilarious..

/sarcasm

--------------------------------------------------------

Old 05-18-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

I thought this was a thread about how to actual make a bagel. Cooking for dummies it seems it is.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 05-18-2011, 06:47 PM   #6
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku View Post
I thought this was a thread about how to actual make a bagel. Cooking for dummies it seems it is.
ok, so im not the only one finding this retarded....

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
Old 05-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #7
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

As I repeat I was bored =/. And atleast raiken the only one who actually and literally appreciated it, probably trying to not 2 be offensive/negative, unlike you guys which just like posts that has specific things with your own interests probably, not positive.
Quote:
Closed Thread