SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ WWTV ] blanka09 Challenges and Tournaments 41 11-15-2011 10:28 PM
[ WWTV ] blanka09 Challenges and Tournaments 57 11-07-2011 06:24 AM
[ WWTV ] blanka09 Challenges and Tournaments 49 10-24-2011 12:15 PM
[ WWTV ] blanka09 Challenges and Tournaments 49 10-03-2011 08:36 AM
[ WWTV ] blanka09 Challenges and Tournaments 42 09-14-2011 02:16 AM

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 07:56 AM   #1
blanka09

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 103
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough
Default [ WWTV ]

The Final Four.

... after years of fighting (... seems like it eh ?? ) .. the semi finals of the World Warrior Tournament are upon us. Through a lot of blood and sweat, different fighters have pitches their skills against the best of the best to try and win the all allusive WWT tournament prize. I would like to congratulate all those who have tried their best and have fallen short (... this just wasn't your time, I guess... ) ... but for these ones, may their names be written in SFO history as some of the better fighters to have loaded up the shockwave game...

... without further ado, these are the semi final match ups for the fifth installation of the WWT tournament... read 'em and weep!

Dante P vs -EliteAvenge-

CryinFreeman vs Shiny~latios

Also... here are the rules for this round of the tournament...

1. Matchups have been randomly created for every participant.
2. This is a 7 round bout... the first to win 4 games qualifies for the next round
3. You are to have your fights in the SFO tourney server where VIP perks are turned off. Fights with VIP perks would be considered void!
4. Post screenshots for every win you have in this round, to have proof of fight.
5. Game Vindicator MUST be on during the fights
6. The person on the left of the match ups gets to host the first game

If for some reason, you lose connection during the fight, whomever was up @ the time would advance to the finals, except the person down showed the willingness and availability to have the fight, the opponent doesn't return the favor

With that said... good luck and God speed... can't wait to see the screenshots
Old 11-26-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [ WWTV ]

CryinFreeman vs Shiny~latios

Exciting.

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Old 11-26-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like
blanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enoughblanka09 will become famous soon enough

As long as you're not using a VIP character, there are no move restrictions... and fight in the SFO Tournament server ... remember to turn on Game Vindicator!
Old 11-26-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1511
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

<<<<<<<<< Will be waiting.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 11-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Boo, this was supposed to be the grand finals...but figured after my little talk with free this would be how it is >_>.(dante was suppsoed to get taken out this round by me or free -.-, lucky ******* >_>)

Oh well, freeman, lets make this a most enjoyable match.

Edit: tied 3-3 so far, waiting for blanka's review.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)

Last edited by Shiny~Latios; 11-28-2011 at 06:17 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:40 AM   #6
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

Well this is the first for me Lol. 1 match a day, 7 days to complete that is if we catch each other Lol.
Well you only delaying the inevitable

Me 1
Him 0

Xtreme X Clan

Enter Sick Pick

Last edited by Crying-FrEEman; 11-27-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:02 AM   #7
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Well this is the first for me Lol. 1 match a day, 7 days to complete that is if we catch each other Lol.
Well cant inevitable

Me 1
Him 0

Freeman why have you gotten increasingly stupid/disrespectful?

Give someone a fast computer and a network, they start yapping.

Ive already been disrespected by your 07 mouth once in the wwtv discussion...mmkay...now your starting to think u run the place.

P.S tomorrow im meeting up with some lady(none of ur biz), dont no what time exactly but hopefully that'll give us an hour window to play between 630-730pm my time, i think yall r 2-3 hours behind us so u do the math >_>. If u cant make it then post so, and ill try to make it on at a later time(like 4-5 hours later in some cases).

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)

Last edited by Shiny~Latios; 11-27-2011 at 02:20 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:08 AM   #8
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Lol, this little feud between Freeman and Latios is entertaining. And, someone laughed at my friend's SFO reality show idea.

rewopzmaI
Old 11-27-2011, 03:16 PM   #9
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Good to see the last post was deleted. Guys, take the smack talk to the other thread. Another post here other than match results, it gets auto-deleted.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #10
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Pause.

We at 2-2 right now...

and he's now a round up because this guy Dante's healing like crazy. 7 times in ONE ROUND really? How is that fair or even allowed in a major tourney like this. He knows I would have won if he didn't host all those times..

Not trying to be rude but COME ON.. I don't think that should be allowed in a serious tourney like this. If I used Wolverine and used the same tactics the match would take forever.. and that's just not right..

Calling a pause.

Someone tell me something before I go again. How is this allowed?

Edit: Don't care if Dante replies to try defend this bogus situation I want exterior perspective.

Last edited by -EliteAvenge-; 11-27-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #11
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanka09 View Post
As long as you're not using a VIP character, there are no move restrictions... and fight in the SFO Tournament server ... remember to turn on Game Vindicator!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@ EA

K Stop holding me up mid game now.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.

Old 11-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #12
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

And we thought Shiny vs Freeman was dramatic.

From my perspective, the rules are clear and are still being followed. If a move is allowed, logically, then there is no restriction to how many times said move can be used. Whether or not a player chooses to under or oveuse a move is up to them, but so long as a move is allowed, the player can't be faulted on the grounds of that such behavior is prohibited.

I'd recommend re-doing the third match since it's in dispute whether EA was A-F-K or not.

If either party is displeased with this ruling, wait for blank09. If he feels differently, of course, his opinion wins out.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 11-27-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #13
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

^

He was there.

If he was A_F_K he couldn't have left the match causing a sync lost.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:33 AM   #14
LiquidSnake78

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Ok .. Let me clear this up, since you guys just ignored TF's post:

Now, I am going to say this one time and one time only, I dont want to have to come back and clean up this thread again. Either you
1 - Ask Blanka to redo the match (since he "claims" to be away ...), or keep as is.
2 - PM Blanka if you have questions about the rules.. I don't want to see no more crying posts from you guys on here ... Its just a tourney, not a life or death situation.

Next person who won't take it to the discussion thread WILL be banned in this topic. (final 4 or not .. Keep this clean.)

FYI - The no restrictions rules applied through-out the entire tourney .. and you wait until NOW to express upon it. Really bad timing.

^

Last edited by LiquidSnake78; 11-28-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:49 AM   #15
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Blanka when you have time please review and give your ruling on the video that i will send to you via PM.

Posted here aswell for a double notice type of thing.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 11-28-2011, 06:07 PM   #16
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like

shiny~latios and cryingfreeman, both of you choose a time... preferably after 1500HRS EST tomorrow and add me on MSN ... blanka09_@hotmail.com .... I need to have a group chat with both of you as to what exactly happened. I don't know what's so difficult about getting 4 or more SFO fights done... send me your MSN handles tonight if possible.

... I'm sure if there were no tournament bragging rights and what have you, this would have gone so much more smoothly

... as for -EliteAvenge-... do not blame me... those were the rules from the beginning of the tournament, and if you had any bones to pick with such a strategy, you would have brought it up earlier in the tournament.

We have tried to make the tournament fair by removing all VIP moves... so everything else is within the boundaries of reason. I've seen loads of ways to counter people who use wolverine to heal multiple times... so don't blame me if someone else wins the tournament. Those are flat out excuses in my book.

You either finish the fight with the rules as is... or forfeit in the name of you not being able to counter someone using Wolverine to heal.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:25 PM   #17
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
shiny~latios and cryingfreeman, both of you choose a time... preferably after 1500HRS EST tomorrow and add me on MSN ... blanka09_@hotmail.com .... I need to have a group chat with both of you as to what exactly happened. I don't know what's so difficult about getting 4 or more SFO fights done... send me your MSN handles tonight if possible.

... I'm sure if there were no tournament bragging rights and what have you, this would have gone so much more smoothly

... as for -EliteAvenge-... do not blame me... those were the rules from the beginning of the tournament, and if you had any bones to pick with such a strategy, you would have brought it up earlier in the tournament.

We have tried to make the tournament fair by removing all VIP moves... so everything else is within the boundaries of reason. I've seen loads of ways to counter people who use wolverine to heal multiple times... so don't blame me if someone else wins the tournament. Those are flat out excuses in my book.

You either finish the fight with the rules as is... or forfeit in the name of you not being able to counter someone using Wolverine to heal.
Very respectfully, i do not understand why a group chat is needed. I gave u the entire match to show what happened. Freeman said he got vindicator kicked, and, according to the the rules that could be interpred as a win for me due to me having a huge life lead.

Again, very respectfully, we were just looking to you to see if either I get the win based on the factors stated above or does that round need to be replayed again. I think you have this mis-understood as some kind of attempted scandal or controversy in the making(due me and freeman's bickering which is in the past to me already).

If you need freeman to confirm that he was indeed GV kicked he can do that no problem.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 11-28-2011, 07:23 PM   #18
blanka09

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I wanted both of you to give me your sides simultaneously that's why. IF freeman got kicked out by the GV, I'd like him to explain to me what happened WITH YOU present. And if everything worked out just the way it was supposed to, and he's willing to do a rematch and not "disappear", then the rules state that you have to hand him that rematch since (.. and this is by presumption) ... it wasn't his fault that he was kicked out.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #19
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

While your online blanka, you mind giving me a verdict on me vs EliteAttack

Far as I'm concerned it's 3-2.....

He left during the last round.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #20
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Well, I wanted both of you to give me your sides simultaneously that's why. IF freeman got kicked out by the GV, I'd like him to explain to me what happened WITH YOU present. And if everything worked out just the way it was supposed to, and he's willing to do a rematch and not "disappear", then the rules state that you have to hand him that rematch since (.. and this is by presumption) ... it wasn't his fault that he was kicked out.
Understood.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 11-28-2011, 09:58 PM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
While your online blanka, you mind giving me a verdict on me vs EliteAttack

Far as I'm concerned it's 3-2.....

He left during the last round.
He just did: other topic -

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesz View Post
"If for some reason, you lose connection during the fight, whomever was up @ the time would advance to the finals, except the person down showed the willingness and availability to have the fight, the opponent doesn't return the favor " these words where said my blanka09 which I would think come out to be rule 7.With that being said I think it was clear and to the point so that brings me to the case of Dante VS EliteAttack if you look at dante ss base on rule seven it clear who won the fight(no need to fight over what I said just telling people what I think )

Quote:
Thank you flamez

Old 11-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #22
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Well that settles it then

I'm up 3-2

EA it's on you if you want to fight, I'll be off work by 5 pm tomorrow. which is 11 pm your time.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 11-29-2011, 05:50 AM   #23
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Freeman, if something is currently interfering with your availability, please inform me(not of what specifically, but letting me know there is something). I saw you on the forum for a couple hours but u didnt show up ingame so i figured id ask.

If you'd like to set up a time when we can play, im all ears.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Old 11-29-2011, 06:14 AM   #24
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Freeman, if something is currently interfering with your availability, please inform me(not of what specifically, but letting me know there is something). I saw you on the forum for a couple hours but u didnt show up ingame so i figured id ask.

If you'd like to set up a time when we can play, im all ears.
Yeh I was on the forum but i was at work but couldnt post from there, i would log in then it would confirm it .. then it directes me to another page and yet i have to relog in again. Kept on happening to me so i gave up on posting umtil i got home.

Let me just explain to Blanka sort of what happened .. On the last game .. 1 round fine. 2nd round fine 3 round lost 1/4 way into it then nearly finish GV kick.

Heres the screen shot.

Total of 3 games i think i lost sound. 1 of them was your host so didnt think it would make a difference anyways so didnt bother to restart like i did when it was on my host.

Lets wait and see what Blanka says first also if the match does get redone do we do the entire game or just the last round? This time im gonna record myself just incase.
Also once the verdict is in tomorrow then i will be more than happy to meet you at the same time as last time.
Till then ..

Xtreme X Clan

Enter Sick Pick

Last edited by Crying-FrEEman; 11-29-2011 at 06:56 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #25
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Right.

Guess i should have cleared the issue earlier then.

As for you Dante, be on whenever.

Closed Thread