SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3D Female Complete LAB~MONSTER Banners, Avatars and Images 8 02-27-2010 09:00 AM
Female SS in DBZ catman20 General 13 09-28-2009 06:48 PM
TMy is a female!?!?!? asshole General Comments & Strategies 19 04-04-2008 10:18 AM
Female Mercedes04 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 122 03-24-2007 03:19 AM
Female knight Micro_SMG Banners, Avatars and Images 12 12-22-2006 08:55 AM

Old 09-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1648
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default the female bug...

Ok I have an issue on my work comp. I've restarted, cleared cache, redownloaded, re-installed and everything but this still doesn't seem to be going away.

Basically when I host a game and the opponent chooses Chun-Li or Sakura. The selection freezes, so I can't choose my character, yet the countdown timer still goes down to 0 and eventually sends us both back to the hosted chatroom. This only happens with these characters and only when I host.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
(AK)
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube
Default Re: the female bug...

hmmm... does it work better when your at home? or do you feel that the female bug occurs at work mostly?
(AK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #3
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

no issues on either of my home comps, just the comp at work ?
home is running Win7
work is running Vista
Old 09-04-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 764
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

This always happened on my vista on my old comp. but only on Downloaded version, web version worked fine for me. (When I host especially, and occasionally when I join a host)

Have you tried web version?

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:59 PM   #5
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I didn't think it made a difference with web or downloadable version since Vista onwards, but I'll give it a go tomorrow when i'm back at work.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:06 AM   #6
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 385
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

Weird enough I thought this topic was about a lady bug, but I use to have that problem but only when my pc had alot of processes running.
Old 09-05-2011, 12:26 AM   #7
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 173
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

Yeah some times dl version can be a bit buggy but i got used to using web so thats what i prefer now.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

download version reffers to the external file son your computer, if it works on web version then it means some files are screwed. reinstalling isn't enough... you'd have to remove everything sfo related thenreinstalling and if it still happens, me guess its domething else screwing the file. ike a spyware or something like that.

spywares can make sfo really buggy even if uninstalled/reinstalled.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote