SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > Bugs & Glitches

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TMyApp and Domino's Pizza system4 Links 13 04-06-2017 05:41 PM
[ Onslaught's Pizza Quest ] (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) TMC Archive 144 04-09-2012 11:46 PM
Got a Camaro? Get a Free Pizza Today system4 General 1 08-26-2009 01:16 PM
$1,000 luxury pizza limbei General 20 03-17-2007 05:43 PM
Best pizza franchise Zapper General 39 10-11-2005 03:34 PM

Old 12-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
#1sakurafan
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Onslaught Pizza Resurrection bug

Unforunately for those who like Onslaught's partner for whatever reason you can't play as sentinel in the last match unless he dies in the previous match. In other words in order to use sentinel when fighting the dark shotos he must die against ironman and ironman JR. Also if you do this there's a chance that he won't be available in the first match when you replay the story.

P.S. I tried this 5 times out of 5 playthroughs this is definite...

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
#1sakurafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube
Default Re: Onslaught Pizza Resurrection bug

hmmm.. kinda weird?

Well, like Orlando saids, this is why we users just continue to breeze through battles as Onslaught till the end. No matter how many times you tried, sakurafan; Sentinel as a partner is NOT really that necessary to use in this event. The main thing is to use Onslaught & spam his attacks till the end.

Go ahead and ask OrlandoO too.
(AK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

the reality is... onslaught is a single character. he takes up the two character bars. that sentinel you guys see is really supposed to be just a special move he does. proof is that primal onslaught can only do that sentinel.

so definite answer is...
onslaught isn't even supposed to have any partners. it is built in the character as a move. not a second char. so i suggest you consider that sentinel as a move, not as a partner, because he isn't a partner to begin with.

actually i dont think the story even have a sentinel set as a second char.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
#1sakurafan
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by (AK) View Post
hmmm.. kinda weird?

Well, like Orlando saids, this is why we users just continue to breeze through battles as Onslaught till the end. No matter how many times you tried, sakurafan; Sentinel as a partner is NOT really that necessary to use in this event. The main thing is to use Onslaught & spam his attacks till the end.

Go ahead and ask OrlandoO too.
I already asked orlando for some reason you guys seem to forget crossovers and variables do more dmg then any of onslaughts specials plus I have a slow computer so it's harder for me to "spam" with onslaught especially against ironman who blocks almost all the time.

@SSJkarma: I see thank you for that analysis you seem to be the only one who knows the game on a code level xd. You say the sentinel is supposed to be a move for onslaught and not a char?? My question for you, are variables and crossover onslaught attacks as well?

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
#1sakurafan is offline   Reply With Quote