SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO Bug Squash Kim-Kam RaNdOm iNsAnItY 14 09-09-2011 12:15 AM
[ 1.9c - Christmas Bug-Squash ] TMyApp New Features 62 04-04-2011 09:46 PM
[ SFO 1.8c - First Bug-Squash of 2k9 ] TMyApp New Features 45 03-31-2009 10:32 PM
[ Christmas Bug-Squash 2k7 ] TMyApp New Features 25 01-01-2008 11:45 PM
[ SFO - 1.6 d,e - Christmas Bug-Squash ] TMyApp New Features 132 02-24-2007 12:41 PM

Old 05-23-2014, 08:01 PM   #26
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube
Default Re: [ SFO - Bug Squash 2014 ]

2vs2tag, P3 and P4 life point will go down to 0 for no reason. This happened to me quite a few time now. This happened during a fight and while waiting for your opponent to tag you.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 12:50 PM   #27
jon479
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

WIN GLITCH! When you win a match but it says the other person won

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:45 PM   #28
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Details! We need details, just don't start naming out glitches, we need details and specifics

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 11:01 AM   #29
ServantofCygnus

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
ServantofCygnus is an unknown quantity at this point

I've noticed Cyclops' random-freeze glitch too. I mean, it helps with Survival Mode considering all he does is spam Optic Blasts, but still. I remember a match where he literally froze every five seconds without warning.
ServantofCygnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:43 AM   #30
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Gambit glitches in storymode. (Unsure if these glitches reoccur in multiplayer - was unable to test variable in multiplayer with 2 Gambits or Gambit + one other character):

-When Gambit is P2 and another character (I used Wolverine) is P1, during the variable, Gambit cannot trigger any of his supers except Chargin Cajun (and to trigger it, I have to use the Royal Flash code)

-When Gambit is P1 and P2, I could trigger his Royal Flush with both characters, and I think his Cajun Explosion triggered. Didn't try Charging Cajun.

-When Gambit is P1 and Wolverine was P2, I couldn't trigger Wolv's attacks, while Gambit could attack (or Wolverine's attacks would be delayed and would trigger after the variable was over)

-When playing Dawn of Rage with Gambit, after a loss (because I still suck with Gambit), the rematch start as normal, it took me back to the character select menu, but I couldn't choose characters. Both helpers were selected and that was all.

If any mods reading this can test (and possibly record the results in video, I recorded my results, but it's too late to do editing right now), test the variable issues with P1 and P2 listed above.

@xfaderx
@estset

Any members that want to help see if the bugs can be reproduced in multiplayer, feel free to jump in.

Thanks to any and all takers.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 12-27-2014 at 06:01 AM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:15 AM   #31
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny~Latios View Post
Ever since the new update, cyclops freezes alot throughout the game...

Kinda annoying, please fix.
I was about to post this. Man my favorite character is all flipped up =( I hate using him now and everyone knows how my Cyclops was back then.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:07 PM   #32
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

in story mode - Final Five - P1 is gambit, you can't progress past the Sentinel fight. Win or Lose it just keeps rematching the fight with Sentinel.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:25 PM   #33
estset

Post Thanks / Like
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
in story mode - Final Five - P1 is gambit, you can't progress past the Sentinel fight. Win or Lose it just keeps rematching the fight with Sentinel.
Yeah that's what I thought at first but you have to kill the sentinel 4 times to progress.

Instagram:
SFO2K14

Old 12-27-2014, 04:31 PM   #34
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1657
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

ah ok

kind of confirming one of TFists bugs here too

2v1 tag match. I was the 1.
P1 was chun (me), and P3 was gambit (me) vs Ken P2, and Gambit P4.

When I subbed in as Gambit, I could only do the Chargin Cajun. No other hyper moves would work. My opposing gambit (P4) however, could do all the moves.
I still won, and we rematched. However this time, my Gambit could do all the hypers correctly.

also gambit color wasn't working

Last edited by xfaderx; 12-27-2014 at 04:37 PM.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 05:06 PM   #35
estset

Post Thanks / Like
Visit estset's YouTube

Oh yeah when spamming Kinetic Card in the sky I would sometime constantly go straight back down like how sometime Juggernaut would go back straight down when he does body press.

Also in NO-RD mode Gambit can still do Royal Flush(RD).

Instagram:
SFO2K14

Last edited by estset; 12-27-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-27-2014, 06:46 PM   #36
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6400
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by estset View Post
Oh yeah when spamming Kinetic Card in the sky I would sometime constantly go straight back down like how sometime Juggernaut would go back straight down when he does body press.

Also in NO-RD mode Gambit can still do Royal Flush(RD).

Yea that's why I thought it wasn't an RD. I thought everyone was just confused. Also P4 and p3 its still almost impossible to block anything I even tried soley pressing the back button.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:48 PM   #37
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

wait, royal flush is an RD that only cost 1 ?
cause i was doing it at 1 hyper bar.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:37 AM   #38
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Yes....It can be done at level 1.

Another Bug, In TMC with story modes that have a character selection screen. When you try to pick Gambit, it gives you ryu instead.

Gambit is avaliable but when you highlight him it says "win games to unlock this character"

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #39
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 127
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about

The game freezes on black screen everytime you get to character selection screen on the Download version ( Cuz of Gambit probably)

I got to use Web version everytime I play.
TheKnight1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:16 AM   #40
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

That might be more of a personal problem, Most of us been playing with download version since the update and haven't come across that issue.

Try Clearing your cache and restart your computer.

I have to restart SFO a lot now, Due to all Sound stop working. (Completely silent)

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Last edited by (-Kam-); 12-29-2014 at 08:17 PM.
(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote