SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hsw *Special (*~DwAyN3~*) General Comments & Strategies 7 08-07-2008 02:06 PM
* HSW Special * (*~DwAyN3~*) General Comments & Strategies 8 05-29-2008 08:46 AM
* HSW Special (*~DwAyN3~*) General Comments & Strategies 14 05-06-2008 05:39 PM
More special's Dremaine New Features 15 12-23-2006 11:35 AM
Special bug at 0 ~OL~Furysfire Bugs and Problems report 5 12-04-2006 12:54 PM

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
Terryer

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Terryer is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Terryer's Facebook
Default Random Special Bug

So, I started playing a single player game as an anonymous player (because I wanted to see if I could initiate the Anon Colors glitch) and I began playing Single Player. What happened was, I started playing, initiated training (you know, on the first level you hit start and get the bots to stop moving and 3 Lvls) and suddenly I started to do specials (Shinku-Hadoken, Shinku-Tatsumaki) at random. Can someone explain this?

I don't lag. If I tell you that you do, then believe me.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:39 AM   #2
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube
Default Re: Random Special Bug

yupz, i experienced the same glitch when i was playing from my skool today...
i guess this is only in anonymous.... :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ))Shadow-Ken((; 05-05-2011 at 04:53 AM.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:44 AM   #3
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

I Remember Trying to play sfo back in 01' where when i try to start a match, it won't play. all i saw was ryu holding his headband on this intro taunt and he had no legs and nothing happened so i had to close sfo. does this still happen on the older computers like windows 98?
Old 05-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1178
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

THATS NOT A GLITCH.
Its training mode, and if you press start to stop the CPU's actions, you must suck, badly, and need assistance winning, from that point on, SFO helps you win a little, by assisting you with special attacks and hyper combos.

[Answered]

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 05-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

assisting you... i dont remember SFO doing specials or supers on its wn without a guy doing a thing first.

BUT... huge BUT here !
the game has what we call "Move buffering" which is the game keeping what you did in memory even if you did it in a zone where say you couldn't do it. exemple, do a tornado claw with wolverine while you were in the air. thats a no-no. but as soon as you will touch the ground it will do it, because the game kept it in memory and remembered that you wished to do it. and when you were on the ground you could do it, so it did it.

You have to learn to play with move buffering and stop pressing buttons like a mad man on steroids. play it wisely, dont wreck your keyboard. do things when you really need to, not before hand.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:15 AM   #6
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

Well, @block - he not talk about that...
@karma - well, u r a bit right but this is not the case....

For wat i experience is:-
i login as anonymous, gone to single player story, Pressed start...
Now CPU is stuck and i done some moves...
then i press start again with like W/A/S/D or some attack key, it made special on it own...
and like 2 or 3 in a row... O_O

i didnt did anything, its just wat it is....
It doesnt happens everytime.....

Old 05-10-2011, 02:48 PM   #7
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

@ ))Shadow-Ken(( - That is indeed exactly what he is talking about.
@
SSJKarma - Its fairly new. New being within the last 2 years or so.

This is only possible as a "Player" , and not a registered member. As stated by the thread starter, he logged in anonymously, aka "Player" to initiate some glitch or other.
The assistance starts around or approximately 96 on the countdown via expert mode, and around 94 for turbo mode.

Need to contact blocky?

Last edited by blockattack; 05-10-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:01 PM   #8
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

@ blockattack they must suck badly

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
Old 05-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #9
L0kito

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 34
L0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enough

whats the big deal nobody even care about players on sfo..just make an account and problem solved...
Old 05-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #10
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

It's not a problem at all, Answered and Closed.

Need to contact blocky?

Closed Thread