SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serious Question `The-Game` RaNdOm iNsAnItY 1 10-04-2009 09:02 PM
Question once again! J-Kwn RaNdOm iNsAnItY 1 09-01-2007 01:25 PM
Question Tasoyn Members Help Center 4 08-23-2007 05:31 PM
Question here.... J-Kwn General Comments & Strategies 3 08-01-2007 04:46 PM
Serious question for TMy. Wolfeh General Comments & Strategies 7 04-25-2007 05:48 PM

Old 05-04-2007, 03:33 PM   #1
J-Kwn
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
J-Kwn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question here..... Flirting question, lol

Okay well, your like in class, or at they place, or a public place or whatever. And there is like your friend is the opposite sex or whatever. And they want to flirt with you.

What do they do to you to get your attention?

And also, what do you do?

For 3 places, School, Your House or Their House, or Public Place.

Alright..... Keep this mature alright. And i want this for both opposite sexes alright
J-Kwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:36 PM   #2
JohnnyBlaze
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
JohnnyBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (J-Kwn @ May 04 2007,16:33)]Okay well, your like in class, or at they place, or a public place or whatever. And there is like your friend is the opposite sex or whatever. And they want to flirt with you.

What do they do to you to get your attention?

And also, what do you do?

For 3 places, School, Your House or Their House, or Public Place.

Alright..... Keep this mature alright. And i want this for both opposite sexes alright
they talk to you.

i mean, ALOT.
JohnnyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:38 PM   #3
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

That depends. Are they attractive, and am I attracted to them, or are they s.l.o.b.s?
There are many different ways of flirting,.. some even that include hitting.. (*thinks of Helga Pataki form hey ARNOLD!*)

School:
Make funny comments about the other person out loud.. try to get them to laugh.. try to be a funny asshole so you get attention..

House:
Go to an empty room and hangout their alone (usually a BIG sign of flirting.. if they wanna be alone with ya,).. throw stuff at you.. show you everything they own.. have little stories behind EVERYHING you see/mention in their house.

Public:
The obvious: hold hands.. keep bumping into you.. talking a lot.. and all that jazz.. it's kind of complicated to get into it.. (or maybe I'm just not thinking), but there are MANYYYYYYY ways.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:39 PM   #4
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

In school they will constantly follow you... Have you on a "leash" and probably take you home with them every damn day. The best thing to do is let them. They will ALWAYS be super nice and do things for you to make up for it.

In your house... They will sit extremely close to you, no matter what you're doing. They'll want to do everything that you normally do, and whenever you're alone with her, she'll talk about personal things. Likewise, in her house, she'll pay all attention to you, make everything 100% perfect for you and take over the whole house if nessecary. This is a position where you take the stride and try to make sure that everything is going acording to a plan and you aren't making a mistake by thinking that she wants you.

In public places... Well, she'll walk right next to you, look at you a LOT, and probably make other people think that you're going out with her by being super-happy, laughing or doing things of the type. If you see this, then you're probably walking next to a future girlfriend.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #5
J-Kwn
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Well for me, in class.... She gets my attention by coughing and waving her foot and down from crossing her legs or what ever. to get me to flirt back, so I start coressing her back like mad soft or what ever......

Her place my place or what ever, well..... we are like sitting together, and out of no where. She starts like rubbing my out of no where to get my attention

Public place, like we are sitting at a table with out friends. She starts rubbing her leg againts mine
Old 05-04-2007, 05:48 PM   #6
JohnnyBlaze
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
JohnnyBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (J-Kwn @ May 04 2007,18:16)]Well for me, in class.... She gets my attention by coughing and waving her foot and down from crossing her legs or what ever. to get me to flirt back, so I start coressing her back like mad soft or what ever......

Her place my place or what ever, well..... we are like sitting together, and out of no where. She starts like rubbing my out of no where to get my attention *

Public place, like we are sitting at a table with out friends. She starts rubbing her leg againts mine
w.t.f?

HAH
JohnnyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 06:02 PM   #7
J-Kwn
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (JohnnyBlaze @ May 04 2007,18:48)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (J-Kwn @ May 04 2007,18:16)]Well for me, in class.... She gets my attention by coughing and waving her foot and down from crossing her legs or what ever. to get me to flirt back, so I start coressing her back like mad soft or what ever......

Her place my place or what ever, well..... we are like sitting together, and out of no where. She starts like rubbing my out of no where to get my attention *

w.t.f?

HAH
I don't know... She likes it

She I tried it like 4 days ago or so. Every day she wants me to do it
Old 05-04-2007, 07:08 PM   #8
J-Kwn
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

JBlaze, I'm a very lucky man....

So many horny girls in Orlando Florida
Old 05-04-2007, 07:12 PM   #9
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 19
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (J-Kwn @ May 04 2007,20:08)]JBlaze, I'm a very lucky man....
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I start coressing her back like mad soft or what ever......
ROFL!

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:27 PM   #10
J-Kwn
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evryoung8998 @ May 04 2007,20:12)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (J-Kwn @ May 04 2007,20:08)]JBlaze, I'm a very lucky man....
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I start coressing her back like mad soft or what ever......
ROFL!
lol....

whats so funny?
Old 05-04-2007, 08:17 PM   #11
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Honestly... You people really need to get your heads out of your asses and unserstand the basic concept of love.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:57 AM   #12
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 14
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

I agree . . . but usually when a girl is flirting she'll play with her hair, look up at you a lot (lowered head through the eyelashes) if she's a touchy feely person she might brush up against you or put her hand on your arm, little touches . . . uhm . .. there's other stuff too, but I cant give away all my stuff . . .
Old 05-05-2007, 01:15 AM   #13
J-Kwn
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (chunuto @ May 05 2007,01:57)]I agree . . . but usually when a girl is flirting she'll play with her hair, look up at you a lot (lowered head through the eyelashes) if she's a touchy feely person she might brush up against you or put her hand on your arm, little touches . . . uhm . .. there's other stuff too, but I cant give away all my stuff . . . *
can you give like half your stuff
Old 05-05-2007, 03:26 AM   #14
Jakelynch
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
Jakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enoughJakelynch will become famous soon enough
Visit Jakelynch's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SPIRIT-WOLF @ May 04 2007,21:17)]Honestly... You people really need to get your heads out of your asses and unserstand the basic concept of love.
Seriously.

It's not about sensuality. It's about connections. I don't see the relationship going on for at the most five months, with you gawking at her repeatedly in that fashion. It's like both of you want to take the upper hand, and you're waiting for each other. But you never will, waiting for the other to!

That crap may work to get her to like you, but best believe, it's not going to keep her there. That's just to be smexy, at best.

But, that's what the topic is about. So do whatever, really.