SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ebook Magazine Art Director

Hey, all.

I've been around long enough to know we have some very bright, young artists around SFO. A friend needs a new art director for a magazine and if you are interested, PM me for the job's details.

Upfront I will tell you, all applicants must be 18 years or older, and the position does not pay for now. You will be working for free, just like the rest of the editorial staff.

You are all free to apply, but like I said, I've been around for a while: I will filter out anyone I know who's work is not high quality.

Either PM or email me:

TitaniumFist@streetfighteronline.com

for details.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ebook Magazine Art Director

Ah so, either everyone is under 18 or those who aren't are not interested. Thanks.

(I did hear back from one person, though. Even though he was unable to help.)

Old 03-09-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

probably has with the definition of the job...
Art Director.
it means you need to be very very experience with arts and need to have extensive knowledge of the thing.
this in a whole do not fit the amaturish GFX section. thoguh many players around here are more then amatures at it. they still aren't the almighty experts and i think this is what is holding them back in accepting such a job.

i'm average at best and barely making it to that point... so no thanks for me.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

For those wondering, the position was filled.

Closed Thread