Super smash brother melee :o EvilAkuma Links 25 08-08-2006 10:04 PM

Old 04-20-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Smash Brother Brawl

good games guys...
man, SKSK is unbeatable...
as my comment says, i hate latency. i prefer lag to latency all the way.
i hate it when my keys registers with 2seconds late.
makes my game awefull...

anyway hope to see you guys back up soon !
for now i must go, ty for games.

ps : who was night, orlando ? he came up on your account which means you both were on the same wii, was it your brother or something ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Hmm karma can i have your SSBB friend code?
Old 04-20-2008, 07:13 PM   #3
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ April 20 2008,17:59)]good games guys...
man, SKSK is unbeatable...
as my comment says, i hate latency. i prefer lag to latency all the way.
i hate it when my keys registers with 2seconds late.
makes my game awefull...

anyway hope to see you guys back up soon !
for now i must go, ty for games.

ps : who was night, orlando ? he came up on your account which means you both were on the same wii, was it your brother or something ?
Yea, Night was my younger brother. I invited him since he gives me good matches from time to time.

I wouldn't call SKSK unbeatable, though. I just wish my counters were more spot on, but not many people give me worthy competition.
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 40
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

SKSK?
azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:18 PM   #5
sksksksksk222

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
sksksksksk222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (azncat @ April 20 2008,19:41)]SKSK?
He is referring to me azncat....I was playing SSJKarma and Orlando0 today on SSBB..

sksksksksk222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:31 PM   #6
~Mastermax~
VIP

Location: Fetus of God (it's a level from darkstalkers, smartass!)
Post Thanks / Like
~Mastermax~ is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll play you guys online, I'll post my code later.

I hate the online though, way too much button lag for the game to feel very competitive.

CLICK ME
~Mastermax~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:31 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

tought so...
you say he's not ?
well on about 10 games he won em all, except for one which you won.
of course you could go with kills and not how if he was the last man standing. but still, he had always 2-3 kills more then me. but as i mentionned, i normally play better then that. i really hate latency, i would have preffered a more convetionnal way of doing things then going that road.

sometimes i hitted the smash right on target and it only popped up 2seconds late, which meant i was completely out open. i really hate how nintendo has done it. though it has its advantage, what we see on screen is the reality.

as for your counters, well i played melee too much and i had a friend who would only do counters, so i learned how to delay my attacks. so its normal that i wouldn't hit into your counters. but again, on a real game with no latency, this game would have gone far deeper then what we played, that i'm sure of !

My Friend Code : 4468-0754-3278
Old 04-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #8
sksksksksk222

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ April 21 2008,12:31)]tought so...
you say he's not ?
of course you could go with kills and not how if he was the last man standing. but still, he had always 2-3 kills more then me. but as i mentionned, i normally play better then that. i really hate latency, i would have preffered a more convetionnal way of doing things then going that road.

sometimes i hitted the smash right on target and it only popped up 2seconds late, which meant i was completely out open. i really hate how nintendo has done it. though it has its advantage, what we see on screen is the reality.

as for your counters, well i played melee too much and i had a friend who would only do counters, so i learned how to delay my attacks. so its normal that i wouldn't hit into your counters. but again, on a real game with no latency, this game would have gone far deeper then what we played, that i'm sure of !

My Friend Code : 4468-0754-3278
Yes, I agree..latency has become a big issue in not only Super Smash Brothers Brawl but also in other nintendo wi-fi games as well. Nintendo is still new to the online capability..and are trying to improve it..I've heard from many users that play Super Smash Bros.Brawl online that they are disgusted with nintendo, not being able to get anyone in the fight anyone mode, even after waiting 10 minutes to up to a hour. They seem to say nintendo is blaming the problems among the consumers and not themselves.I've personally dealt with a lot of latency myself..especially when playing with the same strangers nearly 4-5x with very smooth gameplay, but all of a sudden, the next game after that, the latency is so great.I believe the main problem for all the latency is the servers..they are being overcrowded. I've heard Mario Kart Wii has much better stability and great online gameplay with no to little latency at all. I hope it won't be another online game that will have horrible latency.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #9
GokuS2
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
GokuS2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can beat SKSK
Old 04-21-2008, 08:50 PM   #10
sksksksksk222

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GokuS2 @ April 21 2008,17:40)]I can beat SKSK
Yes you have beaten me a couple of times -_-''' but I've beaten you more .
Old 04-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #11
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

Bleh, you guys didn't let me in when I tried to join. *sigh* I would've own you all =P.

My Ign is Kami and my BC is : 3136-6336-8407. And no I ain't no amateur.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:54 PM   #12
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 17
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Hehe sksk. You already know my SSBB record.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:31 PM   #13
sksksksksk222

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((TRG)spidey @ April 21 2008,21:54)]Hehe sksk. You already know my SSBB record.
I can't wait to fight you. I hope I get to fight you soon. I'm looking forward to a great SSBB match.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:47 PM   #14
GokuS2
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

yo karma wanna go 1on1 wit me
Old 04-22-2008, 11:00 AM   #15
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
you say he's not ?
Yea, he won em all, but I gave him hell before taking me out. I personally think we both had equal chance in winning, just that he was able to outperform me where it mattered.

That and I tended to suicide at the worst moments.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #16
sksksksksk222

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Orlando0 @ April 22 2008,11:00)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
you say he's not ?
Yea, he won em all, but I gave him hell before taking me out. I personally think we both had equal chance in winning, just that he was able to outperform me where it mattered.

Yes..I noticed you killed your own character at times where I was ahead considerably..such as at Zelda's stage-The Bridge of Eldin..you suicided yourself when I was ahead 3 lives to 1 with my lucario against your captain falcon..You were a worthy opponent indeed..I look forward to our next battle..

Old 04-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #17
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

one time you won with snake though orlando.
as for me, lartency made my pikachu suicide often due to the double quick attack who just never came out.

anyway we'll have to redo this soon !
Old 04-22-2008, 12:43 PM   #18
Orlando0
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (sksksksksk222 @ April 22 2008,11:06)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
you say he's not ?

Yes..I noticed you killed your own character at times where I was ahead considerably..such as at Zelda's stage-The Bridge of Eldin..you suicided yourself when I was ahead 3 lives to 1 with my lucario against your captain falcon..You were a worthy opponent indeed..I look forward to our next battle..
I wish I played Falcon better though, he's actually one of my secondary characters, though Marth and Snake are indeed my primary characters(and to an extent, Shiek as well).
Old 04-22-2008, 01:22 PM   #19
sksksksksk222

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Orlando0 @ April 22 2008,12:43)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (sksksksksk222 @ April 22 2008,11:06)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
you say he's not ?

I wish I played Falcon better though, he's actually one of my secondary characters, though Marth and Snake are indeed my primary characters(and to an extent, Shiek as well).
Ahh..I see..I use all the characters..unsure which ones are secondary, but my primary characters are mostly Zelda(barely use her sheik form), Link, Zero Suit Samus, Peach, and Lucario.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:17 PM   #20
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

i'm about as good as it gets with most characters, not too hard to follow every chars uses the same method of fighting. but i seem to be good with C.FALCON, GANONDORF, MARIO, PIKACHU, NESS and LUCAS, IKE is also a good one for me !

anyway for people who wish to, i'm on right now
Old 04-22-2008, 09:32 PM   #21
GokuS2
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

hey karma I added you
Old 04-25-2008, 03:13 PM   #22
(AK)shadow-san

Post Thanks / Like
(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough

ilove this game this game is not out in europe bu i test the japnese version