Nba live 07 ArmedGunZ General 10 10-03-2006 07:37 PM

Old 09-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
Zpower
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough
Default Why Do You Live Pt.2

It is that time again. A time where SFO members share why they still care to wake up in the morning and go about their little lives on this little rock, in space, called Earth. It is a time where you sit and ponder about why things are the way they are. Why do we think the way we think? What is my purpose in the grand scheme of the universe and beyond?

These are questions worth asking. These are questions great thinkers have thought since the time of the ancient Greeks and long before. The Eyptians, Mayans, Babyloians, Chinese, etc, have looked at themselves and asked, "Who am I? Why do I exist?" So far, no one in the history of mankind has given an answer that the masses agree upon and that science and/or logic can find root.

You don't have to be a professor at Harvard to figure out this age old question. Why, even Einstein was nothing more than a clerk. Issac Newton was nothing more than a curious child. So, I or one of you could easily with enough patience and study and intuition can figure out this great mystery. By asking yourself why do I live, you're asking a question that even the greatest minds of all time never truly understood. Are you ready? Go ahead...ask yourself the question...

I'll read what you have to say. I read all replies in my threads even if it doesn't seem that way.

rewopzmaI
Zpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:20 PM   #2
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Why Do You Live Pt.2

I Live To Rule All...
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Zpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the roughZpower is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheMan016 View Post
I Live To Rule All...
Ah, another Alexander the Great. Good luck on your conquest.

rewopzmaI
Old 09-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 7
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post
Ah, another Alexander the Great. Good luck on your conquest.

XD...Nah But I Live To Just Go Out And Seek Adventure!
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:44 PM   #5
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheMan016 View Post
XD...Nah But I Live To Just Go Out And Seek Adventure!
If you're not seeking an adventure, what other activities do you do? If there is no adventure, do you become bored?

What do you think about your life? Do you ever ask yourself why do I need to constantly seek out an adventure. What is your ultimate goal? Why do you wake up and say, "I need to go on an adventure." What drives this passion?

rewopzmaI
Old 09-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #6
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

Eh, do I know the reason why I'm alive? No. Do I know what my purpose is in this life? No. The point is, I'm here. Might as well live life to the fullest and figure things out on the way.

"I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name because I'm the..."
AnimeGirl4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #7
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

i just wanted 2 live life n not die alone
i guess i am a man witout a soul

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #8
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGirl4evr View Post
The point is, I'm here. Might as well live life to the fullest and figure things out on the way.
So, you have absolutely no idea why you live? You wander the Earth going to school, going to work, dating, etc, yet you live a life as a person living blind. You consume resources to stay alive, yet you have no philosophy of life itself or of your own life.

People live like lab rats. They sleep, wake up, exercise(well some people don't even do this), consume, take a crap, and die. Lab rats never truly know why they exist. They exist to become food for predators, to consume food, to take up space, or in this case, to be used as an experimental tool for human beings.

Imagine if a lab rat was able to realize that he was being used by scientist. What do you think that lab rat would do then? Would it try to escape? Would it except its fate? Would he question even his own existence? In my opinion, if a lab rat could think as a human, their lives would change forever. Now, realize that if a human could think on a higher plane as well. If we knew why we truly existed, maybe our entire lives would change so too as the lab rat.

flamesz: Do you think people have souls? If so, what do you think they are made of? Do you think it could be spiritual energy that is different than atomic energy, which make up the stars, planets, and even you and I? Since science doesn't have anything to detect anything supernatural or spiritual, it is basically impossible to say it is fact or fiction. Humans could in fact have a soul.

rewopzmaI

Last edited by Zpower; 09-05-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:00 AM   #9
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpower View Post
So, you have absolutely no idea why you live? You wander the Earth going to school, going to work, dating, etc, yet you live a life as a person living blind. You consume resources to stay alive, yet you have no philosophy of life itself or of your own life.

People live like lab rats. They sleep, wake up, exercise(well some people don't even do this), consume, take a crap, and die. Lab rats never truly know why they exist. They exist to become food for predators, to consume food, to take up space, or in this case, to be used as an experimental tool for human beings.

Imagine if a lab rat was able to realize that he was being used by scientist. What do you think that lab rat would do then? Would it try to escape? Would it except its fate? Would he question even his own existence? In my opinion, if a lab rat could think as a human, their lives would change forever. Now, realize that if a human could think on a higher plane as well. If we knew why we truly existed, maybe our entire lives would change so too as the lab rat.

flamesz: Do you think people have souls? If so, what do you think they are made of? Do you think it could be spiritual energy that is different than atomic energy, which make up the stars, planets, and even you and I? Since science doesn't have anything to detect anything supernatural or spiritual, it is basically impossible to say it is fact or fiction. Humans could in fact have a soul.
Of course I have ideas as to why I live. But are these ideas of mine actually true, or are they just that- ideas? My point is, you can ask yourself this question but what is that going to do for you? Rather than speculate the meaning of life, why not just live? I don't think I'm living blind... No, itís quite the opposite for me. I spend my time looking towards the future instead of staying stagnant. I believe in due time the pieces will fall into place and I'll find my answers.

Old 09-06-2010, 12:20 AM   #10
Zpower
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Of course I have ideas as to why I live.
What are they?

Quote:
But are these ideas of mine actually true, or are they just that- ideas?
Whether they are true or not may depend on the individual. Some people believe in certain truths while others do not. Somtimes the truth is in the eye of the beholder.

Quote:
My point is, you can ask yourself this question but what is that going to do for you?
Enlighten your mind. What if man never asked what would happen if we made a circular object
instead of square objects? We would never have the invention of the wheel. What if Newton
never asked what force brings objects down, such as an apple. We would never know the workings of gravity. For the lay person, asking such a question may seen like an unnessary task, but for a person who sees with intelligence and logic, asking why do we live is one of the greatest questions to ever ask.

Quote:
Rather than speculate the meaning of life, why not just live?
So too does the lab rat just live. The lab rat never ask why he is a lab rat. He does what
he is commanded or forced to do by scientist. If he ever had the brains to ask why he is a
lab rat, maybe his life would be better. Would he still be a rat? Yes, but he would be a more knowledgeable rat and different than every other rat to ever live. Possibly, he would even
live longer and in result have more offspring. These offspring could inherent his knowledge
gene and so on. The end result could be that rats take over the world with their new found
knowledge and growing population. After that, the possibilities are endless. My point is,
sometimes a question may seen bothersome or unnecessary, but in reality, it is a question that
has way more implications than one could ever imagine.

Quote:
I don't think I'm living blind... No, it’s quite the opposite for me. I spend my time looking towards the future instead of staying stagnant.
In the future, will you continue just to live? Will you ever wonder why you live? You may
get married, have kids, die, etc, but will you ever truly know why you existed? What was
your purpose? Are we living a stagnant existence even though we seem to be moving forward?

Quote:
I believe in due time the pieces will fall into place and I'll find my answers.
The answers to what exactly?

rewopzmaI
Old 09-06-2010, 01:02 AM   #11
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. I'd rather not get into my ideas on life, don't take that the wrong way.

Not everyone is subjected to the life of a lab rat. When I say live, I'm not talking about going through the simple motions of life (eat, sleep, drink, repeat), but actually doing things worthwhile, things that you wouldn't normally do.

Will I ever really know why I existed? I don't know. Will I know my purpose? Hopefully.
I can't tell you what will happen in the future, that's not really possible. All one can do is look forward and take things one step at a time.

In due time I'll find the answers to my own questions.