SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick question(s) alamgir RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 08-22-2008 06:01 AM
Quick Question ... feross RaNdOm iNsAnItY 18 10-03-2007 03:50 PM

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 77
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough
Default Quick Donating Question..

Ok so am on UG reading this topic of someone sponcering to become Elite..and this question came to mind...

How exactly does SFO track who does the Donating? I mean is it By the Email...or the Paypal Account?

I mean if its by Paypal account...how you know which member did the Donating?

I mean I know you can see the Email of the person who Donated...but How do you know which IGN exactly?

--Personally I think when Sponcering someone, it should Ask what is ur IGN as well...can I get some light shined on this?
Old 09-04-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook
Default Re: Quick Donating Question..

First of all, you cannot just become Elite in one certain way. Elite's are chosen by SFO Staff, and we aren't given an exact set of instructions of "how to get Elite VIP status", it is just given to those select few, who go above and beyond what is expected of them in the game. Let me quote from the FAQ:

"I heard of a new group of members called "Elite VIP's". How can I become one?"
"Basically, a top percentile of regular VIP members was chosen to be belong to the new group of "Elite VIP's". These are the people who have supported the SFO community and website for quite some time (above and beyond all other SFO players) while asking for absolutely nothing in return.

In short (no one can "ask" or "donate" in order to obtain this position ... it is simply given to the select few)"

Moving on. SFO can easily track your Donating, because when you donate you are required to put in your IGN. Otherwise, how would they make you a VIP? When you want to become VIP you give them your name, and email address, and when you continue to donate, I think you can use this method again and again, so that SFO knows that it is the same person donating.

\
Old 09-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #3
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Elite_Ken- View Post
How exactly does SFO track who does the Donating? I mean is it By the Email...or the Paypal Account?

I mean if its by Paypal account...how you know which member did the Donating?

I mean I know you can see the Email of the person who Donated...but How do you know which IGN exactly?

--Personally I think when Sponcering someone, it should Ask what is ur IGN as well...can I get some light shined on this?
All donations are handled by TMyApp and only TMyApp! so as long as your using the same email he will know its the same person donating even if you dont provide your IGN.
Also when you do donate to SFO with paypal there is a small message box where you can enter in a short message .. there you can enter your IGN if you choose to do so.
Your email is what will keep track of donations not your IGN.

Noe to all .... TMyApp knows all!

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Last edited by Crying-FrEEman; 09-04-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Answered, Shined upon, Closed
Closed Thread