Silence. DrunkenMasta Banners, Avatars and Images 7 04-12-2007 08:01 AM

Old 10-01-2006, 02:56 PM   #1
PENZEL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Silence is coming..december..

Silence.net Releasing in december

As you all know, months ago I posted a video about the forum called http://silence-x.net/forums. Due to some money issues the forum creation was delayed but I'm fully recovered now. I'm gonna be honest here and I hope I don't disrespect anyone. The reason I'm doing this is because for that past year and a half I've seen nothing but the same thing over and over again and no one has the balls to go to the "Extreme" anymore so to speak.

If you got 260$ for a vB forum do something with it besides adding an SfO section. Everywhere I go it always has a Bg similarity and It's just boring to me so I said to my self "Hey why not go where no other sfoer has gone before?" Well I am and there's nothing and no one that's going to stop me.

What you’ve seen on the teaser is what I'm bringing to the table for ‘YOU’ the people to enjoy. To enjoy those kinds of prizes instead of a "Forum Tittles" and a banner that sometimes doesn't even look good and a colored character which almost everyone has now a days.

This project isn't Sfo related and if I fail well hey at least I had the balls to go further than Sfo and make a forum like the one called Ck-Evolution but in the mean time, I'll appreciate it if you guys post comments about the forum and what you want in it...Ideas etc..

Old 10-01-2006, 03:15 PM   #2
ryu-remix
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
ryu-remix is an unknown quantity at this point

i like it.... *since im the first 1 to post can i be a mod once its up and runnin *

ryu-remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:23 PM   #3
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

Uhh..no.

It's been viewd 15 times. It seems you people don't care about anything execpt sfo lawl. fine fine
Old 10-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #4
jasonthekidd11

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
jasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enoughjasonthekidd11 will become famous soon enough

I respect your idea Penzel a lot

I've kinda noticed it has been the same old thing and your willing to take leap and not knowing where your land your still willing to take that leap

Even if youdo fail which i hope u don't your idea may very well inspire others to do something '"extreme"'

7/7/7
11/11/11
jasonthekidd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:09 PM   #5
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point

nice idea
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:25 PM   #6
1-hitta
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2451
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

DOn't like it..no offense.
1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #7
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Oh don't worry shady, what you like everybody hates so it's kay'.
Old 10-01-2006, 04:50 PM   #8
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Sounds creative... unlike other forums that were recently created...
Well if it does fail, at least you tried doing something that someone else didn't dare do.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #9
(-KIllA13-)
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 98
(-KIllA13-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Creative indeed.. Psp games? Im so in..

Y
(-KIllA13-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:26 PM   #10
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

lol^ keep it coming ppl, post suggestion or ideas!
Old 10-01-2006, 07:21 PM   #11
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Well instead of having prizes such as cloth, why not send money through paypal so they can buy whatever they want... It would attract many members.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #12
cripwalker_19
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
cripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enough

lol! giving away psp games,ds games? mives? CLOTHES!!?? lol!!

Guys...its time to free-load

If theres a throne
You lookin at tha chairman..
How u want it
Show me my opponent..
cripwalker_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #13
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MeteorRyu5 @ Oct. 01 2006,16:21)]Well instead of having prizes such as cloth, why not send money through paypal so they can buy whatever they want... It would attract many members.
Yeah i know. I didn't said it because I really don't touch paypal that much..and i don't wanna say something that's not right but yes, that too.

Thx for reminding me by the way.

Old 10-02-2006, 02:40 PM   #14
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for the double post.

Update: It's releasing these month or maybe november also I'm adding the Sfo section however, what I'm gonna do is confidential and you may probably say to your self "pfft..everyone sayss the same thing and it's always the same sh!t for clans".

You see Sfo fans, I may be alot of things to some people but the one thing that you guys don't know is that, When i say I'm gonna do something it means I'm gonna do something. All i need is your support dammit, like me or not do this for yourselfs. Do this because you want some damm respect...but you can only do that if you help me build this empire.

Old 10-03-2006, 04:34 PM   #15
da_wiz
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
da_wiz is an unknown quantity at this point

Uh i wanna be 2nd and command or i hate you <333333

Its a nice idea from what i felt like reading

da_wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:58 PM   #16
Tidus2K2

Post Thanks / Like
Tidus2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Another great idea from another respected member....people this is what most vets mena when they say "contribute to the community". You have my full support Pen.

SUPPRESSION
Tidus2K2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:58 PM   #17
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

I can't wait
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:29 AM   #18
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Tidus2K2 @ Oct. 03 2006,13:58)]Another great idea from another respected member....people this is what most vets mena when they say "contribute to the community". You have my full support Pen.
Lol you said it...vets understand what I'm talking about wich gives me hope cuz i know some people understand my point of view about this project.
Old 10-04-2006, 12:41 AM   #19
azncat
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 40
azncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura aboutazncat has a spectacular aura about

Well, I'm in.

But uhh.... Call me a nublet but, can you give me some detail on what this EXACTLY is? O_o

Btw, Can't watch Putfile things. Youtube meh, babeh? o_0

azncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:48 AM   #20
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (azncat @ Oct. 03 2006,21:41)]Well, I'm in.

But uhh.... Call me a nublet but, can you give me some detail on what this EXACTLY is? O_o
Basically what I'm looking for is to cross that line so to speak. That's all i can say really however, the part about real prizes is DEFENETLY a go.

I'll be making some NEW <literally > rules concerning the Sfo section,Videos tournaments, REAl prizes and so on...

My goal here is for you to actually have a reason to stay online when it comes to gaming. No one else, seemed to dare and do something different because i don't know, maybe scared or something but to me it's one of those momments of "Go big or go home" and that's what i wanna do and like i said..If i fail like the say in spanish "Por lo menos tuve los cojones y lo hize" (At least i had the balls and did it) If i don't fail then lol, good.

Now i know that didn't answered your question so to answer it: New community/forum. kthxbye
Old 10-05-2006, 08:33 PM   #21
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not letting it die...support it cause it benefits you people not me...
Old 10-06-2006, 06:54 AM   #22
!(~REVENGE~)!

Post Thanks / Like
!(~REVENGE~)! is an unknown quantity at this point

i am waiting for it downlaod lol, stupid dialup

</p>
!(~REVENGE~)! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #23
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Who ever's watching this topic right now and TRULY cares what I'm doing for the community, the forums opening next week.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:49 PM   #24
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

I can't wait
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:58 AM   #25
Eternal
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Eternal is an unknown quantity at this point

Penz rocks. When this thing opens up I demand a high seat of power,and some doughnuts. kthxbye
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote