`Crystal system4 General 18 04-27-2008 08:47 PM
`Crystal Iplay2win RaNdOm iNsAnItY 52 12-06-2007 12:10 AM

Old 09-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #76
`Crystal

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hey `Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
*sigh*

Okay. Serious face time. I'm going to psycho-analyze, generalize, and ramble. I'm going to be wrong and right, and entirely opinionated. Take it with a grain of salt, or lol that I actually wrote it.

Dunno, maybe that's the problem right there. Could be that if you've never spoken to them on messengers/outside of the forum, all they have to go on is what you've shown them on the forum. Your personality, and behavior.

In my experience, women, generally speaking, don't find insensitivity, meanness, or cruelty in others attractive or likable. If someone could be that way to others, then they're going to be that way to them [women].

On the other hand, they appreciate compassion and kindness, a good sense of humor.

I don't think most men like real cruelty, meanness and insensitivity either, but often we put up with varying degrees of it in friends and in ourselves, because for whatever reason (because many truly are less sensitive, societal pressure, all forms of media and entertainment, upbringing, our own shortcomings, general gender norms like us being more prone to aggression, testosterone levels, just plain because we're men) it's just seen as okay for us to be less sensitive (or to not outwardly/openly show sensitivity), and women to be more sensitive, especially openly and outwardly. There's no excuse for it, and it's wrong. Being sensitive to others feelings is part of understanding people. If people understood each other more, we'd have less problems.

Duce, I don't know you that well, but I don't think you are actually cruel, or mean-spirited. I think you have a sense of humor (which as you've said many don't get), and habit of trolling that is insensitive, cruel and mean-spirited. Mostly it's insensitive, sometimes it's funny. But to anyone that is offended, you can't blame them, seeing as you meant to offend.

You may not mean the stuff you say, and it may be done for fun, but it might be why the women on the forum don't like you.

Maybe they don't know the difference between you and your forum antics, and maybe they can't tell how much of your forum antics is actually you. Maybe they can't reconcile the two yous.

Some people are open books, and some people have methods of offense and defense when dealing with others. I've told you this before, but I still think humor is yours (offense/defense). (Sometimes mine is just being an asshole.)

The couple of times we talked on MSN, or the few times you were serious on the forum/in a PM, you were not doing any of your antics. We could talk about stuff and agree more often than not. We talked about our interests and didn't make fun of each other about it.

Sometimes you're annoying to me, but you gotta understand, everyone on the face of the earth annoys me to varying degrees. You strike me as a bright and thoughtful guy and funny when you aren't deliberately being a douchebag.

And that's my only real problem with you: deliberately being a douchebag sometimes and not seeing that it bothers others. For this reason, I was fine with you being perma-banned after the last time you made a joke about TMyApp. (That is probably only the second time I ever took something you said on this forum personally. Pretty sure I blocked you on MSN at the time. This cuts to the heart of what I'm saying about insensitivity. It matters. You can joke, and you can go too far. That one was too far.)

But there's plenty I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, and if you're comfortable being who you are, who cares what the girls of SFO think of you? (No offense to anyone, but just speaking honestly.) There are a number of guys here I'm cool with/am never bothered by/never had a problem with that girls I know in this same community don't like. Sometimes women are just weird, man. (No offense meant to any women, but you know I speak the truth. Y'all are weird)

And as you already know, there are also plenty of women in RL who can easily get to know and like the real you and like you for you.

Not that there's anything against becoming friends with people online, or more than friends. There's a stigma with online dating that's unfair to people who aren't predators, freaks, criminals or liars. If it's open and mature, then there's nothing wrong with being able to find a match from a community of people who already share many of your common interests. Though tangentially, I know writers and geeks who've met that way.

I do honestly think that young people (and especially people who are not emotionally/mentally mature and stable) should stay away from dating/becoming more than friends online because it's dangerous. For mature, stable people, becoming more than friends can and does happen.

So, if you are actually interested in SFO girls, or you want them to get to know you, then you should actually do that. Let them get to know you.

But Duce, Crystal's one of the nicest people (let alone girls) I've met here, and if (in some distant future you should get to know each other) you hurt her, I will find out where you live and kill you.

I get the general premise of the show, but I don't watch it. The dudes who made the movie that kicked off the show seemed exploitative of that one lady. (Never watched the movie.)

I respect Roger Ebert as a writer and critic (R.I.P. big E), but he mostly seemed to praise the film because the writer/director/star whatever was new talent. I always hated it when he overlooked a film's flaws just to support new talent.

Well, I keep forgetting Jake. Mostly because Jake was/is always there. Even when you're not single. So he's like...special.

Which are mostly his own fault, to be honest. D:
Awww Thanks T. Fist. Maybe I'm too nice. But now that I think about it. I don't think that part of me will change anytime soon. I like being nice. Even if it hurts ^_^

And Yes Jake will always be here. He's one of my/a kind! <3
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #77
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

on a kinda, serious note... (dont shoot me)
womens wants alves to do their bidings nothing more, laughing is just part of the "serve their master" ways. you know make them laugh or they might throw you away and find someone better at making them feel Superior. its unfortunate though, because the real way to have a good marriage is mostly always about who makes their circle perfect. saying this out of all my freinds who got involved in relationships and it pretty much always ended up like this. the only ones who ever worked were those that ... how to say it... corrected each others faults.

as for trolling, thats also unfortunate how many if not 90% of the humorist of todays can only make fun of others and pass it for a joke. its like, oooh its bad to be racist, so let's turn it upside down and laugh about the faults of everyone. its like a whole new racism crisis al over again to me. except that now we're not just checking at the color fo the skin or the race, we're looking at every single detail that makes someone not perfect, as if perfection had been attained by anyone in this society.

i dont like that type of humour, makes me think the society are more sheeps then i ever thought it to be. so yeah, trolling is not a good thing... doesn't make you cool either if done too much. totally agree with TFist here on that...

but finding someone for Crystal... not sure that can be done, SFO world is far too cruel, at least these days.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:38 PM   #78
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

I can't believe I sat through and read all of T-fist post...

SFO interventions mane.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #79
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

^ true

I guess crystal just forgot about lil ol' me

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:32 AM   #80
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

give up the toad now or you'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it hurts to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 09-26-2013, 08:04 AM   #81
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Kam-) View Post
^ true

I guess crystal just forgot about lil ol' me
It's not like I forgot.. I just ..you know there are a lot of people on this forum. <_<
Old 09-26-2013, 08:19 AM   #82
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

O_o
Old 09-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #83
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
Lol

something tells me sweettooth has something to do with this revelation...
Maybe, but mostly it's the fact that it's bizarre to have the ice-cream truck blasting music in a neighborhood with no kids. Yeah. Definitely creepy. I'm sure there's a horror story there somewhere.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #84
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinidadTae View Post
I think you need a hug as well.

Not from me though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
hell no not from you....

you don't shower.... my god, I can smell you right now... this far away
Quote:
I shower in breast milks.
^ R.I. GOLD right there. LMAOO
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #85
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

Sooo uhh... What's up guys?

Is there a party here?

I wanna parteh ... with CRYSTAAAALLLLL!

lol

Last edited by Zetca; 09-27-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Zetca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #86
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

Trust me I want to party too..

Or just go for a drink or 2.

Life is soo...sigh
Old 09-28-2013, 03:29 AM   #87
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
^ R.I. GOLD right there. LMAOO
I try lil mama.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #88
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I'm disappointed in you, btw.

Old 10-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #89
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

Who Me? Or..T-Tae... Ahah T-Tae. I'm going to start calling him T-Tae.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #90
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Lol wut I do fisticuffs?
Old 10-02-2013, 12:09 AM   #91
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Crystal View Post
Who Me? Or..T-Tae... Ahah T-Tae. I'm going to start calling him T-Tae.
Definitely him.

Quote:
Lol wut I do fisticuffs?
Started an R.I. fight with me and bailed on it. I won without a fight. It was boring.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:46 AM   #92
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

Went to bed at 10pm wokeup at 3am.. I should blame my night shift.. Good thing is i get 6 nights off starting last night.

A new nurse starting working on my unit.. and he is build and fynneee.. I see us working out in the future. LOL

Last edited by `Crystal; 10-02-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:48 AM   #93
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Definitely him.

Started an R.I. fight with me and bailed on it. I won without a fight. It was boring.
About that..

I was prepared to go to war with you. I had all my meme's and funny pics I accumulated off twitter to battle against you and ensure victory only to have my sd card "accidentally" wiped by my brother. I rage quit.

We shall do battle another day.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #94
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Went to bed at 10pm wokeup at 3pm.. I should blame my night shift.. Good thing is i get 6 nights off starting last night.

A new nurse starting working on my unit.. and he is build and fynneee.. I see us working out in the future. LOL
Just because something look good doesn't mean it's the right thing.
Lions and Tigers are cute but that doesn't mean you should get in the cage with one.

I'm telling you what GOD love..

I'm a good looking guy[you can disagree; but I attract a decent amount of women and i'm not trying to brag..cuz i dont even talk to women like that..women are nasty and s3x is gross.. real talk"
A good smile will get you a woman,
A good mentality will keep you one.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 10-02-2013 at 01:16 PM.
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #95
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

I do think cubs are cute. I would want to hold one.

What does God love?

I'm a curious chick, and I like to be intrigued. Just cause he looks good doesn't mean he's "right" like you say. But a male young nurse..you don't see many of that nowadays.. (I'm intrigued already). If I really want to get over my ex...an eye candy is what I need. I'm not going to jump into a relationship anytime soon. TRUST ME.
Old 10-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #96
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I do think cubs are cute. I would want to hold one.

What does God love?

I'm a curious chick, and I like to be intrigued. Just cause he looks good doesn't mean he's "right" like you say. But a male young nurse..you don't see many of that nowadays.. (I'm intrigued already). If I really want to get over my ex...an eye candy is what I need. I'm not going to jump into a relationship anytime soon. TRUST ME.
Do what you do. You wouldn't listen to anything I said no way.
You're still cool in my book. but it is what it is.
I made my coffin so i'm going to lay in it.
I wish you a happy life and nothing but the best bro.

YOU are a BLACK QUEEN...

You can look into my twinkle eyes and see I come in the name of righteousness.

GOD loves me.. he loves you too..
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM

Last edited by DamnGRB; 10-02-2013 at 02:10 PM.
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #97
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

Oh boy.. Okay Duce.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #98
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
Do what you do. You wouldn't listen to anything I said no way.
You're still cool in my book. but it is what it is.
I made my coffin so i'm going to lay in it.
I wish you a happy life and nothing but the best bro.

YOU are a BLACK QUEEN...

You can look into my twinkle eyes and see I come in the name of righteousness.

GOD loves me.. he loves you too..
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dawg...
Old 10-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #99
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
About that..

I was prepared to go to war with you. I had all my meme's and funny pics I accumulated off twitter to battle against you and ensure victory only to have my sd card "accidentally" wiped by my brother. I rage quit.

We shall do battle another day.
Lol.

And have fun `Crystal.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #100
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

live in fear old man.