A good helpful program fire23150 Links 1 10-27-2006 03:23 AM

Old 04-17-2014, 09:02 AM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Helpful tool

Hey do you you guys need a faster web browser? Try Puffin. Its extreme fast . EVEN IF you are on 3G to 2G speed its capable of speeding your browsing. Maybe I am the only one that be on px on a mobile device .
Old 04-17-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Helpful tool

lol at faster browser...
any browser with 0 addons is faster...
on mobiles... i seriously laugh at those surfing on mobiles...
seriously, who wants to surf the web on a tiny 5 inch screen ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #3
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I do all the time ? I dont live behind my computer at home, I get out and do stuff, so yeah if I wanna do a quick check, i use the browser on my mobile.
Unfortunately I use dolphin browser, it was good until they brought out Android KitKat, and now flash don't work on KitKat without using a hack.

I still use Dolphin though.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:23 PM   #4
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Chrome works great on Kitkat AND iOS.
So I use Chrome. =D

(I hate iOS.)

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:06 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

fader, checking once i na while is something... passing your whole life on your phone is not.
and by surfing i mean i know some people who pass their whole day surfing the web on their phone. seriously thats how ****ed up they are. i preffer to surf on my 32 inch screen which i should be changing for a 46 pretty soon. seriously...
Old 04-18-2014, 01:14 AM   #6
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
lol at faster browser...
any browser with 0 addons is faster...
on mobiles... i seriously laugh at those surfing on mobiles...
seriously, who wants to surf the web on a tiny 5 inch screen ?
I do and my screen isnt even small. I got a s3 and its really good. even my s2 is bigger than my sisters iphone 5c. Theres nothing wrong with checking the forum... well facebook really with a smart phone.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:33 PM   #7
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Well the princess from Ohio going to say this, if you really sitting on your computer a desktop at that, that's crazy. No ma'am, I wouldn't be caught on PX on a computer when the weather is nice. Who really about to sit on there computer on PX? That's crazy, I be on the go checking the forum and posting. You couldn't pay me to sit here on my computer posting and commenting on people's opinion all day on a computer. LOL! I can't take it anymore. Everything don't work for everyone, so do what you want. It's just a unique application I thought that people would like to use on the go.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:32 PM   #8
KeNsRaGe
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 230
KeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura aboutKeNsRaGe has a spectacular aura about

It actually is pretty fast. This ought to make browsing a bit easier. Thanks, sha.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:30 AM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

you guys do realise that browsing of facebooking (the worse of them all) is what takes the most bandwidth ?

dont know for you... but here we have barely any bandwitdh... the max is pretty much 6gig and you like pay 50+ for it. and that is easily taken in like 2 weeks if you are too often on facebook. or playing facebook games on your phone. surfing the web is also a huge bandwitdh taker.

so... no you wont see me on forums or facebook with a phone.