SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GAMES] marvel heroes. frognap Links 24 12-23-2012 10:07 AM
Clash of Heroes |X-Men vs. Streetfighter| donkios Challenges and Tournaments 20 01-03-2011 01:46 PM
Who watches heroes? TheDocJayC RaNdOm iNsAnItY 273 06-02-2010 01:33 AM
Heroes gotto be strong rat-kill RaNdOm iNsAnItY 1 10-28-2005 08:01 AM

Old 04-24-2013, 03:05 AM   #1
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default marvel heroes beta

I got an email today giving me a beta key to use for this weekend only to trial a beta version of marvel heroes.

I tried to sign up months ago for the regular beta but didn't get chosen.

I just wish they had made this exactly like dc universe online but with marvel characters, but I guess I'll fund out in a couple days.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:19 AM   #2
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice
Default Re: marvel heroes beta

bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:19 AM   #3
Cwing
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Moved
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:56 AM   #4
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

like this?

bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #5
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Did I put this in the wrong section? I did it on my phone, so might not have been concentrating properly.
Old 04-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #6
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

The only thing making me relunctant is the fact that i might end up seeing 50 cyclops waiting for a raid. or 50 wolverines. i really wish they had a story where we could create our own character. something totally possible considering how they made XMEN Destiny.

thats im really afraid.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #7
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

had a play for about an hour today...not bad. I'm not a big fan of the control system though. You either point and click with your mouse to where you want to move, or you can hold W to run and wherever your mouse is pointed is where you go.

Unfortunately my comp doesn't seem quite up to speed in terms of specs to make it run as smooth as it should, so when there's 3 or 4 other users as well as 5+ AI/NPC's then my framerate goes right down and the game gets all jittery. I never had that problem with DCUO, so I'm happy this is just a beta version thing, but who knows.

Plenty of characters to choose from as well as tonnes of costumes for each character , but they all cost a lot money, which you will probably end up spending most your cash on better weapons/gear etc rather than costumes, but to be a little different you might want to a costume.

The gameplay (of what I saw quite briefly) seems fairly repetitive - click on this bad guy to attack him, run to the next bad guy and click on him to attack him, etc, etc. Run through the level and find the goal and click on that, then fight a boss.

Not really anything groundbreaking. There might be much more to it than that, I just haven't got that far into it yet.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:54 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

from your description, seems to me like a rather downgraded version of Ultimate Alliance (not the facebook game) which to me seems rather bad for a choice. Ultimate alliance were great games, but by todays standard they should definitely upgrade the system not go down.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:01 AM   #9
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Yeah that's pretty much the game in a nutshell. It would have been so much better if they had let you create your own hero and got to fight alongside the marvel crew.