SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
League Of Champions -AlphaRiku- Challenges and Tournaments 33 12-16-2012 08:03 PM
Champions Anthology ~DSA~MasterJugg Challenges and Tournaments 53 08-08-2008 08:48 PM

Old 08-27-2016, 08:25 PM   #1
Bonkah

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Bonkah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Marvel contest of champions

Anybody play this phone game?
Bonkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 11:13 PM   #2
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 188
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: Marvel contest of champions

Yeah dude. Let me be the 1st to post and say this:

1. I been playing this game since day 1 (over 1 year) (from switching from android s2 to iphone 4s). Isn't it a great mobile game to play? I also tried telling SSJKarma about it and been wanting to play with him on it, but unfortunately he's got a android device so we may not be able to pvp or p2p via multi-verse. The signature abilitys, opening crystals, mulit-verse online gameplay, unlocking champions, spending gold, iso, and units are all awesome. Isn't it cool to be called "Summoner"?

2. Have you noticed recent update changes lately? pretty cool huh dude? I got so many nice champions on my account, and still in working progress. Send me a private message sometime, and I will tell u more account details.

3. The only thing that hated me the most was the required internet connection. But it's understandable because of the multi-verse (online playing via other players). Also, kabam developers have made the game app file size so huge that if your phone doesn't have enough storage space, your screwed. Then there's the fact it can also decrease your phone's battery percentage a lot, so (if I were you, have your charger next to you if you can).

4. If you want, on the next post, I can take some screenies so you can see what my champions are like. dude @Bonkah. *waits* feel me?

IGNs: Avatar-killers/Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018/2019
Game Modes: Zero-E/Unvind/XvsSF
1st SFO Clan Joined in 2003: (TRG) Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Sentinel/Psylocke/Cap America/Cyclops/Cyclops/Ryu

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 11:03 AM   #3
Bonkah

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Bonkah is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol yeh it's a good game man i been playin off and on for like the last yr..
Bonkah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 12:16 PM   #4
-AOB-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 25
-AOB- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runney View Post

1. I been playing this game since day 1 (over 1 year) (from switching from android s2 to iphone 4s). Isn't it a great mobile game to play? I also tried telling SSJKarma about it and been wanting to play with him on it, but unfortunately he's got a android device so we may not be able to pvp or p2p via multi-verse. The signature abilitys, opening crystals, mulit-verse online gameplay, unlocking champions, spending gold, iso, and units are all awesome. Isn't it cool to be called "Summoner"?

2. Have you noticed recent update changes lately? pretty cool huh dude? I got so many nice champions on my account, and still in working progress. Send me a private message sometime, and I will tell u more account details.

3. The only thing that hated me the most was the required internet connection. But it's understandable because of the multi-verse (online playing via other players). Also, kabam developers have made the game app file size so huge that if your phone doesn't have enough storage space, your screwed. Then there's the fact it can also decrease your phone's battery percentage a lot, so (if I were you, have your charger next to you if you can).

4. If you want, on the next post, I can take some screenies so you can see what my champions are like. dude @Bonkah. *waits* feel me?
Great explanation, I definitely will play. I have been playing more of MKX on my phone but I definitely will try this game out.
-AOB- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 09:44 PM   #5
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 188
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by -AOB- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runney View Post

Great explanation, I definitely will play. I have been playing more of MKX on my phone but I definitely will try this game out.
Thanks dude. and while your at it, let me know how's the feedback of the game too. Screenies will come, not to worry.

IGNs: Avatar-killers/Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018/2019
Game Modes: Zero-E/Unvind/XvsSF
1st SFO Clan Joined in 2003: (TRG) Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Sentinel/Psylocke/Cap America/Cyclops/Cyclops/Ryu

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote