SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

Old 02-26-2018, 06:16 PM   #1
Raze-Lighter

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Default So...

Hello SFO,

As some of you may know, my mother is facing breast cancer and times have been tough but they are keeping me a strong person and I am learning to become a more independent person who had a lot of growing up to do. I was really on bad terms with the SFO Staff and managed to pull my weight and become a better person as I got older. I never thought of myself as a horrible human being but merely someone who had ADHD and didn't really think about the reprecussions of my actions.

I started to think about how things use to be and how I wished I could have done things differently back then. I use to think everyone did not like me for obvious reasons but I felt like everything I did was a set back and just made people hated me more. I can say that all I really wanted was for people to accept me and understand how I felt as a person but I realized I never opened up in the community. My actions back then reflected bad on everybody that I was close to at a certain point.

I got tired of being that person that didn't know what they wanted to do with their life so I attempted to commit suicide a few years back but I failed quiet miserably. I felt like this is something I wanted to share with you guys and I personally just wanted to apologize for not being that role-model.

I am grateful for the wonderful staff and community for forgiving me and looking past my flaws. I just felt I needed to tell the SFO community about my personal thoughts and how I really felt back then before it was too late.

Thank you guys for everything.

Last edited by Raze-Lighter; 02-26-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:42 PM   #2
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter
Default Re: So...

First and foremost I'm sad to learn that your Mother has breast cancer. I wish her and you (and anyone in this situation) the best form the bottom of my heart. Also thank you for opening up and sharing about you with us, We are glad and greatful to have you as a member of this community and happy you turned your mindset and life around for the better.

Thank you for everything bro!

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 02:07 AM   #3
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 614
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Im praying for your mother. Let me say this, you can't please everyone, and everyone is not going like you, there are people who don't like me, do I care no.Be the best version of you you can be. It doesn't matter what people think long as you're happy.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:24 AM   #4
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about

I appreciate the warm comments.

Thank you guys for your generosity.
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:43 PM   #5
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's condition and wish her the best. Stay strong. She needs you to be.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 05:02 PM   #6
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

awe.... I'm so sorry to hear about one of your parents, raze. Don't feel so down in the dumps, let's put a smile on that face and wish your mom well with open arms & speedy recovery. Like Lucci pointed out, you are not able to please everyone u come to contact with. There are haters out there in the world who won't accept u for who u are as a person. Don't let it get to you Raze. We as a community are proud of the fact that your honesty & efforts will pay off no matter what. Hopefully when the time comes, you may be well rewarded.

My SFO History Over the Years

IGNs: rata_03 & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, Onslaught & Zero-E
Characters: Wolverine, Sentinel, Spider-man, Chun-li, Ryu, Cyclops & Onslaught
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:53 AM   #7
(_-Viper-_)
SFO Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 242
(_-Viper-_) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (_-Viper-_)'s Twitter

thanks for being one in the community. I'm glad you are here still. May god give you strength and to your mother to conquer this breast cancer. stay hopeful and remain strong. all any one is able of doing is improving yourself to yourself and being as best as you can be by topping yourself. continue to hold your strength.

Last edited by (_-Viper-_); 03-21-2018 at 04:05 AM.
(_-Viper-_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:37 PM   #8
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1660
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

wishing u all the best.