SFO : Street Fighter Online SFO : Street Fighter Online SFO : Street Fighter Online SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Soul Shooter Online Level Design thedesktops Banners, Avatars and Images 82 08-18-2009 01:14 PM
[ SFO's Level Design Contest ] TMyApp New Features 341 07-26-2009 06:20 AM
Oldies showcase azncat Banners, Avatars and Images 10 12-08-2008 03:00 AM

Old 01-12-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 547
TitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SFO Level Design Showcase

First of all, this thread is in no way a contest (official or otherwise).

This is simply a thread for members to post their new level designs. Much like you would in Non-SFO character edits. This is mostly for fun, but an NWO/MOD/ADMIN/SYSOP may at anytime add your level to the game.

Before we start posting levels, remember that:

1. We're only posting new levels. (IE: no levels posted in the LDC topics.)

2. Levels must be a minimum size of 700 x 400 pixels or a maximum of 1000 x 1000.

3. You may ask thedekstops, blockattack, or myself to test the level in the game.

4. In the event a staff member likes your level, and decides to use it for any purpose, you will be notified via PM. If you request your level not be used, it will not be added.

5. If you make a level, please leave your IGN (in game name). If I feel the level is adequate, level creators (who aren't staff) can go ingame and test their levels for a limited period of time. Come back with screenshots please.

Lastly, here's a quick run-through of most levels already created and/or ingame, but especially all levels created during official contests:

Public LDC Contest, Winning Levels & Winners List

VIP LDC Contest, Winning Levels & Winners List

LDC 2 Christmas 2009

Here's the link to download Photoshop CS4.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Download

You will need an account to download the trial. Strider26 has made an account for the SFO members.
Quote:
Account Name: SFO_Rules@yahoo.com
Quote:
Account Password: sforules1
Level Resource Links:

http://www.zweifuss.com/backgrounds.htm
http://www.slateman.net/images/gaming/

New Resource Link!

http://www.vgmaps.com/

Level Design Tutorial Thread

^^ Updated December 24th, 2010 with a new snow tutorial. (3rd post.)

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 05-24-2011 at 04:17 AM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #2
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to beholdTitaniumFist is a splendid one to behold

Previous image removed. Here's another level:

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 12-31-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:55 AM   #3
Strider26
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
Strider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enough

New stage,I know it's ugly.

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
Strider26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 01:48 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

The only thing wrong with is the blur/smudge in the wrong places. And some of the skyBG.

Try burning parts of the street instead of smudge/blur.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
Strider26
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Strider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enoughStrider26 will become famous soon enough

I'll have a new one soon.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #6
Strider26
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

New stage.

Old 01-14-2009, 03:04 AM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Much better than the first.

2 points for me to nitpick: The stuff above your rooftop, on the right, is choppy. Sometimes for small items like those, if I can't get it to look clean, I'll cut it off completely. Try that.

And your clouds - they could be more fluffy. Lol

Good job. Looks like it's just me and you Strider.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #8
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is just really nice

I was going to make one of these threads, again non official, but I didn't think there was a point to it. But seeing as someone else thinks it's a good idea. Then I'm here to support it, and I'll post my entries too.

Here are two of my previous entries. I still love these stages because I put a lot of effort into it. I had to grab, render, cut and such resources from various places just to make these two stages.

EDIT: If you're wondering why this has so much snow, well because it was a working in progress before Christmas.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:09 PM   #9
Strider26
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Real nice stages (-ObNoXiOuS-1-),love them.

New stage,I sharpened it to add a realistic feel to it.

Old 01-15-2009, 02:35 AM   #10
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

I really like your stages as well, (-ObNoXiOuS-1-), but please remember the first rule:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Jan. 12 2009,20:31)]1. We're only posting new levels. (IE: no levels posted in the LDC topics.)
All the levels created in the public/VIP LDC contests that didn't win are not going to go unused. (At least those that are acceptable)

Not bad Strider. I'm having a hard time finding something brand new to create - most of my new stages are uhm, a secret. o_O