SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

Old 03-15-2017, 01:38 AM   #1
TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 139
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation [ SFO GLOBAL UNBAN EVENT ]

in order to make this weekend count ... the first ever (and last) SFO GLOBAL UNBAN EVENT is NOW live!

every single in-game account that was ever banned is now automatically un-banned by the SFO's Auth Server (aka: this should apply to all 2+ million registered accounts)

... now the last time we did something like this was ... never, so it's up to whoever is left to tell me if/how this works

in theory, you should be able to log into the game with your old password with any and all banned/terminated/old account ... in practice, if you are still NOT able to login, simply state your exact spelling of your IGN (In-Game-Login) and the exact phrasing of the error you are getting and i'll do my best to help you personally

with some luck, this "event" should allow for a few more people to enjoy this weekend (aka: the "Last Days of SFO" )

Quote:
As far as the forum goes, the process will be as follows:

STEP 1: Send an email titled "GLOBAL UNBAN EVENT" to TitaniumFist@streeetfighteronline.com containing the following:
  • Your IGN
  • Your forum name
  • Your reason for being banned (this is a formality for my records)

STEP 2: Wait for me to unban your account manually.

STEP 3: Be prepared to have me reset your email address (to a valid one you currently use), your password (especially if the reason you were banned was for sharing your forum account password), or both.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 03-15-2017 at 08:16 AM.
TMyApp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 01:42 AM   #2
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube
Default Re: [ SFO GLOBAL UNBAN EVENT ]

Quick Question and hopefully I get a reply! Can I be an admin or a mod? :P I kid

my username is 'evilakuma' can u remove the game vindicator. I can't use the game unless i use it! thanks <3
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:28 AM   #3
TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
TMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really niceTMyApp is just really nice
Exclamation Re: [ SFO GLOBAL UNBAN EVENT ]

EvilAkuma: i think you misunderstand ... you don't need to post anything ... all restrictions have already been removed and all bans and terminations have already been lifted on ALL 2 million in-game accounts

you simply have to log into the game (maybe you'll have to try it more than once) ... and/if things STILL do NOT work, then you come back here and complain

... also, there is more than 5 days left in the life of SFO ... i will consider your request to replace Karma as the new admin 15 minutes before the plug is pulled
Old 03-15-2017, 08:11 AM   #4
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

If you're reading this and are wondering, "What about my forum account?" that's a little more complicated.

Going through the forum's ban logs shows me several accounts belonging to one user (in multiple instances). I'm not prepared to globally unban all these accounts, but would prefer to unban accounts members actually plan to use.

As far as the forum goes, the process will be as follows:

Quote:
STEP 1: Send an email titled "GLOBAL UNBAN EVENT" to TitaniumFist@streeetfighteronline.com containing the following:
  • Your IGN
  • Your forum name
  • Your reason for being banned (this is a formality for my records)

STEP 2: Wait for me to unban your account manually.

STEP 3: Be prepared to have me reset your email address (to a valid one you currently use), your password (especially if the reason you were banned was for sharing your forum account password), or both.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1198
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp View Post
EvilAkuma: i think you misunderstand ... you don't need to post anything ... all restrictions have already been removed and all bans and terminations have already been lifted on ALL 2 million in-game accounts

you simply have to log into the game (maybe you'll have to try it more than once) ... and/if things STILL do NOT work, then you come back here and complain

... also, there is more than 5 days left in the life of SFO ... i will consider your request to replace Karma as the new admin 15 minutes before the plug is pulled
Lol even through all of this you still find a way to smile. This is why we will continue to thrive. Thank you app.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:54 PM   #6
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 23
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

I never really played sfo that much except for maybe 2 years in high school when I was absolutly obssessed with it. Nonethe less i have always followed the forumns because I kept being surprised by the resilience of the community. I have the to play sfo in the past few months but I cant because of plugins not being supported anymore. I also trief downloading it but that also didnt work

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 03:50 AM   #7
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMyApp View Post

I fully understood what you wrote. My account was banned but then it got unbanned a long time ago. I was just force to use Game Vindicator for my account. I assume that I was still going to use it. But, just tested it and wasn't force to use it.

15 minutes to use the power? That isn't bad! I wanna take a screenshot of it when I enter the room and it says "Danger" when I enter. That's all i wanna hear and cry
Old 03-17-2017, 09:52 PM   #8
TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Exclamation Re: [ SFO GLOBAL UNBAN EVENT ]

*** UPDATE: March 17, 10:51PM EST:

The new Windows 7/8/10 Downloadable Version of SFO is now OFFICIALLY released. It is unfinished, but it should allow most players to run the game on any version of Windows. Grab the self-extracting ZIP file here:

http://streetfighteronline.com/download/SFO_19g_02.exe

Report all problems in this thread: http://forum.streetfighteronline.com...876#post855876
Old 03-18-2017, 10:43 PM   #9
fatality

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
fatality is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks tmyapp for more than a decade of SFO
and thank you to all, each and everyone of you
sfo has become part of my internet life

-bloodpack
fatality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:33 AM   #10
LegendaryLucci

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 301
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

I just want to say to TMYAPP, thanks for unbanning me.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 04:12 PM   #11
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatality View Post
thanks tmyapp for more than a decade of SFO
and thank you to all, each and everyone of you
sfo has become part of my internet life

-bloodpack
Did you forget your password?